SW 6

Taehyung groans as he sees Jungkook and the guy laughing

"Taehyung ah? Where are you looking at?" His date asks, looking back.
"Oh, it's nothing" Taehyung says, chuckling. His date chuckles, shaking her head.
"You could've told me you're gay, we could've just cancelled it" She says, chuckling.
"No, no, I'm not gay" Taehyung says, scratching his nape.
"Why are you looking at that couple there like you're jealous then?" She asks, raising her brow as he scoffs.

"Uh... Well, I don't know" Taehyung says, biting his bottom lip.
"Hmm, you'll realize it soon... Well, are you not gonna eat that?" She says and then pointed at his food. Taehyung shakes his head, covering the food. She giggles, shaking her head.
"You haven't even touched the food, I thought you're not gonna eat it. Never mind, I'll order more for me" She says, chuckling before she then ordered.

"You're fun to talk with" Jungkook says as he stared at the guy.
"Well, that's what people I interact with says" The guy says proudly.
"Thanks for entertaining me by the way" Jungkook says as he stood up from his seat.
"Well, I'm glad I did... Bye" The guy says as Jungkook bid goodbye.

Taehyung looks up as he sees Jungkook about to leave. His date chuckles.
"Go, run for him" She says, winking.
"No, why would I run after him? We don't even know each other that much" He says, rolling his eyes.
"Taehyung, you've been looking at him the whole time" She says, rolling her eyes.
"Whatever, you're gonna pay for this" He says, while she snickers.
"Pfft, of course I will" She says and stuffed her face with more food.

Taehyung then texted Jin, sighing. Why is he so worried for Jungkook? It's not like he can't protect himself.

Kim S 🤡

Yo, bitch, where does Jungkook live?