SW 14

"Okay! Okay! I felt sad, okay?! I feel like I want it to be real by now, hyung

"Okay! Okay! I felt sad, okay?! I feel like I want it to be real by now, hyung... Is that bad? Why do I feel that? It's bad because Taehyungie hyung doesn't even love me the same... I'm straight... Wait... I'm... Am I gay?" Jungkook says, sighing.
"Jungkook, you can like girls and boys at the same then, it's called bisexual... But I think you're still confused" Yoongi says as he ruffles his hair.
"Hyung... How does it feel when you started liking Hoseok hyung?" Jungkook asks, frowning.

"Well, I felt the same as you... I thought I was straight, turns out I'm bisexual" Yoongi says, chuckling.
"Does it mean I like Taehyung hyung too?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"That's for you to find out, Koo ah" Yoongi says, smiling. Jungkook nodded and smiled to himself.
"I kinda liked the kiss... " Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip after.
"Well, Kookie... I don't know about you, but I think you're in love" Yoongi says, winking. Jungkook blushes, and looked back down.
"Stop, hyung" Jungkook whined, while Yoongi just laughed at him.

"Yo, Jungkook!" Jungkook hears, looking back and letting out a yelp as he's met with a sudden hug. His shoulders were pushes slightly and he's faced with one of his good friend, Jaehyun.
"Oh, Jaehyun!" Jungkook says as he hugged Jaehyun back with excitement. Jaehyun just laughed, ruffling his hair.
"Come on, let's get some food, my treat!" Jaehyun says and Jungkook smiled.
"Definitely! Come on, I found some good place" Jungkook says, giggling.

Taehyung knocked on Yoongi and Hoseok's door, tapping his foot again and again. The door eventually opens and he's met with a confused Hoseok.
"What are you doing here?" Hoseok asks, raising his brow.
"Can I like hangout with Jungkook? He's not in his house" Taehyung says and suddenly Hoseok's phone dinged. He reads it and sighs.
"He's busy, he just met up with his friend, Jaehyun" Hoseok says, chuckling. Taehyung felt something in him, jealousy? No, maybe?

"Who's Jaehyun?"