SW 15

"Jungkook's ex?" Hoseok says, causing Taehyung to look at him in confusion

"I thought Jungkook is straight?" Taehyung says, confused.
"Just kidding, just a childhood friend, why do you care anyways? Are you jealous?" Hoseok asks, wiggling his brows.
"Yes, I am" Taehyung says, causing the older to gasp.
"You are?" Hoseok says, making Taehyung gulp.
"J-jealous that he didn't invite me" Taehyung says, biting his bottom lip.

Hoseok chuckles, shaking his head.
"They might've just accidentally met" Hoseok says, ruffling Taehyung's hair.
"Don't worry, they'll be back later" Hoseok says and Taehyung nods before leaving.

Taehyung drove around the city with his bike, his helmet on so his face isn't really seen. Suddenly, he stopped at a park as he sees a familiar face. Jungkook. With a guy, probably Jaehyun.
"I'm not jealous... " Taehyung says, groaning and shaking his head. He stared at them share their ice creams, which made something in Taehyung light up. Why was he jealous? Jungkook's just a friend, he's straight and the guy Jungkook is with, is a childhood friend. Taehyung groans and drove away, he accidentally got mad, and his bike made a loud noise, startling the people, along with Jaehyun and Jungkook, who looks back.

"It was nice meeting you again, Jaehyun ah! Let's hangout again" Jungkook says as he walked backwards. He then bumps into someone, looking back and seeing Taehyung.
"Oh, Taehyungie hyung, why are you here?" Jungkook asks as he giggles.
"Oh, uh... Well, I was visiting Yoongi and then decided to come here" Taehyung says and Jungkook nods.
"Come in, I'll give you some water, did you wait for me?" Jungkook asks as they walked to his house.
"Oh... Uh, yes" Taehyung says and Jungkook hums, walking to the kitchen with the older following him.

"Why did you come here though?"