SW Finale

Jungkook just nods before he sobbed again

"Oh, Kookie" Hoseok says as he rubbed Jungkook's back, shushing him.

"Just because we found out you're gay, doesn't mean you have to sleep around. What if they have some disease? Kookie, we're just protecting you, we care for you" Yoongi scolds, sighing.
"Yoongi hyung, I think it's not the time to scold Jungkook, he's clearly not in good shape" Hoseok says, rubbing Jungkook's back.
"Do you know who's the father?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.
"Tae... " Jungkook didn't continue what he was saying as the two still didn't know him and Taehyung are dating.
"Taehyung?!" Hoseok says in surprise, eyes widened.

"Jungkook? You must be lying" Yoongi says, sighing.
"N-no, I'm not, hyungs... Uh... We've been dating for almost three weeks now" Jungkook says, biting his bottom lips.
"And you didn't tell us? Kookie" Hoseok whined, pouting.
"I'm sorry, I was just scared that you guys might get mad at Taehyung. I mean he hurt me at first" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"Where's Taehyung and I'll just talk to him... Wait, I just realized something... You're pregnant but you guys are just dating for three weeks... JUNGKOOK!" Yoongi says, groaning.

This startled the younger, frowning.
"What is it?" Jungkook asks, Hoseok also confused until he realizes, gasping.
"You two did it when you guys got together!" Hoseok says. Jungkook scratches his nape, gulping.
"Well... Technically, yeah" Jungkook says, laughing awkwardly.

"Uhh... Yoongi hyung, why'd you want to meet me?" Taehyung asks, gulping at the glare the older gave him.
"So, tell me... You and Jungkook are dating, right?" Yoongi asks. Taehyung looked at Jungkook, who nods.
"Y-yeah" He stutters, tightly holding Jungkook's hand under the table.
"Explain to me... You and Jungkook did it when you guys got together and you got my friend pregnant" Yoongi says before smiling.
"Pregnant?! I'm gonna be a father?!" Taehyung asks in surprise. Jungkook nods, giggling.

"I'm gonna be a father! I love you! I love you! I love you! So so so so so much!"

"We're gonna be parents!"