SW 8

Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly as the older drop faster

"You told me you're not gonna get us both killed!" Jungkook screams, while Taehyung laughs.
"I'm sure of this, and besides you have a helmet, I'll die first because I don't have one" Taehyung says, laughing.
"T-Taehyung... Slow down... I'm scared" Jungkook stutters, and this made Taehyung slow down. He doesn't know why, but something in him made him do that.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asks, feeling Jungkook nod on his back.
"Sorry" He says, apologizing for what he had did.
"N-no, it's okay" Jungkook says as he gripped on the older's shirt.
"We're almost there" Taehyung says, making Jungkook frown.
"You know where I live?" Jungkook asks, making Taehyung gulp.

"U-uh... Jin hyung told me" Taehyung says, chuckling awkwardly.
"Oh" Jungkook let out, giggling.
"That's okay, at least I won't be telling you directions" Jungkook says and nuzzles his head.

"Thank you for the ride" Jungkook says as he handed the helmet, their hands touching accidentally. Jungkook smiled, not minding it.
"You're welcome" Taehyung says, smiling. Jungkook bows before walking to his house. Taehyung let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, biting his bottom lip.
"But I'm straight, I can't love him" Taehyung says, groaning. Putting the helmet on, he smells the vanilla scent. Smiling, he got on his bike before driving away.

"I heard that you drove Jungkook home, how did he smell?" Jimin asks, making Taehyung look at him in disbelief.
"I just drove him home, what's wrong with that? He smelt like vanillas" Taehyung says, whispering the last words.
"What? I was just kidding" Jimin says, laughing.
"Why are you smiling like an idiot though?" Jimin asks, raising his brow. Taehyung gets out of his daydream, shaking his head.

"I'm not!"

"You were, I'm literally right in front of you!"