SW 16

"Okay, okay, I wanted to hangout" Taehyung says, huffing

"Okay, okay, I wanted to hangout" Taehyung says, huffing. Jungkook giggles, shaking his head.
"Okay" Jungkook says and gave the water to Taehyung. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Jungkook excused himself and walked to get it.
"Oh! Jaehyun! What are you doing here?" Jungkook asks, chuckling.
"I forgot to give this" Jaehyun says, chuckling.

Taehyung could hear this, which made him groan. He's here because that guy had Jungkook the whole day, and he took him again?
"Wait, Jungkook's not mine... I don't like him, he's just a friend" Taehyung says, shaking his head. Jungkook then got back and he expected him to be alone, but no, he's with that Jaehyun guy right now.

Taehyung tried his best not to show that he's irritated.
"Taehyungie hyung, meet Jaehyun, my childhood friend. Jaehyun ah, this is Taehyung, my friend" Jungkook says and Jaehyun smiled at Taehyung, bowing. Taehyung forced a smile, bowing his head too.
"Hmm, you didn't have to let me in, you have a guest, I was just here to give you a gift" Jaehyun says, chuckling as he ruffles Jungkook's hair. Taehyung just stared, his teeth gritted. He doesn't know why, but he feels jealous.

"Well, I gotta leave now" Jaehyun says as he hugged Jungkook. The younger hugged back with a giggle. Jaehyun stared at Taehyung smirking before he gave Jungkook's forehead a kiss.
"Take care, Kookie ah" Jaehyun says before leaving.
"You guys seem to be so close" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"Yeah, we do that to each other since we were kids, he got taller though, I need to tiptoe now" Jungkook says as he then opened the gift. He gasps, seeing a bracelet.
"Woah, that guy really" Jungkook says, shaking his head. Taehyung bit his bottom lip as he sees this, rolling his eyes.
"Well, that looks good" Taehyung says and Jungkook nods.

"Yeah, it is"