the "one night stand"

As he spoke, i could see his bulge grow in his tight, black jeans. My eyes got wider and my mouth began to salivate. He grabbed my hand and we ran through the crowd of party goers with eminem blasting in the background. Once we got out of the crowd he grabbed my waist and pushed me up against the wall with extreme fastness.His lips instantly locked with mine.They were soft and supple, i felt our tongues together and his big, strong hands grabbing my ass. My hands went through this thick, dark brown hair as he tongued me. "fuck, Y/N you make me so horny" he muffled as our bodies pressed up against eachothers even harder.We didn't stop for a while, his cock pressed up against me,digging into me as we went on, his hands slowly moving up my body, pushing up against my breasts, i was dripping wet.

he stopped kissing me and said heavily breathing, "Shall we take this to the bedroom?"but before i could even answer he gripped my hand and we ran into the closest bedroom.As soon as the door locked, I began pulling off his sexy leather jacket and unbuttoning his shirt,unbuckling his dark leather belt and pulling down his jeans. He pulled down my spaghetti straps and unbuckled my bra, showing my boobs completely bare,i was thinking in my head, "holy shit! is this really happening?! i'm really about to sleep with the hottest guy i've ever seen?"

I got down on my knees in front of Damon's bursting black boxers,while doing this,his big, veiny cock was pulled out of them, i took one look at it and said under my breath "damn that's big..." i knew in my soul my pussy was about to be destroyed that night. I began putting my lips around the tip, curling my toes to get rid of my gag reflex, keep in mind this dick had to be at least 9 or 10 inches, as i began to deep throat this beast,he was as hard his abs. Once i was going at it i could hear him grunting. "fuck that's good" and moaning in pleasure.Just the sound of his moans turned my pussy into Niagara Falls. He began thrusting his long, juicy cock into my throat and he put his muscly arms behind his head. He was cumming in my mouth, i swallowed most of it but he wasn't done, so once my lips weren't around his dick, he came all over my face and tits.i licked my lips with ease. Once the mess was taken care of, I took off my soaking wet panties and dress, as he muttered "you liked that huh." i said out of breath " yes!" "yeah you did you little slut." he said, dick still erect and begging for more.

After that he threw me onto the bed and his head went down to my core i could feel it dripping onto the bed as i felt his slick tongue against my clit,he began to eat me out.His tongue was going in circles on it whilst his two long fingers were jackhammering my pussy. "fuck damon" i moaned loudly.At one point i saw his head go up and he got his two fingers and put them in his mouth,sucking my juices off seductively.After he continued to finger me and suck my clit until i began feeling my face twist up and my body seize as i was cumming.He muttered "i knew you'd like that, god your pussy is so tight"

He grabbed me and turned me around. As i got into doggy style, he pulled out his shaft and stuck the tip in my dripping pussy. Back arched, hair tied up, he began thrusting his dick and out in with strength and ease. He was an aggressive lover, but i liked that in a man. I was moaning so loudly that i thought the whole city could hear. "fuckkk" he said under his breath.I was grabbing the sheets while he thrusted his cock into me with passion ,using his other hand he pulled my hair ,"You like that you little bitch?" he moaned "mhm!" i cried with no control of my voice, "cum for me" damon grunted.shaking with pleasure, i orgasmed."good girl" he whispered in my ear.he started panting with a tremble in his voice "your my little slut aren't you?!" "yes" i moaned.he started to grunt loudly as he came in my wrecked pussy, and this was only round one... We moved around the room fucking in different positions and finally we fucked in missionary. After we were done, one of my main thoughts were "i really just got fucked into a new millennium." seeing as we started around 11 ish and finished at about 2am.i laid in his big, comforting arms, my legs still shaking , as i sighed to him "damn that was the best sex i've ever had." He looked down at me with that big sexy smirk and said manipulatively "well it wasn't my best time, but you know what could make it better" he continued "if you let me suck that long, sexy neck of yours..." I willingly complied. Worst mistake of my life.