different.

I woke up to Damon with his arm around me playing with the curls in my hair. "good morning" Damon said slightly muffled as he kissed my head. "Good morning baby." I smiled back. We sat in bed for a while just reminiscing over the night before. Damon went downstairs in his robe and boxers to go and get us some oj when Stefan stopped him suddenly. "Damon, we need to talk." Stefan said sternly. "Well good morning to you too." Damon smirked. "This is serious Damon . don't mess this one up." Stefan said, his tone slightly more pitiful. "What." Damon said confused. I walked down the stairs wondering what took him so long to hear,"With y/n, don't mess it up with her, please tell me you aren't using her like your other 'girlfriends' she's one of the good ones you know." Stefan questioned. "Stefan, she's not anything like the others, she's fiery but kind hearted, she's funny as hell, she knows how to fight her own battles, she's hot and amazing in bed and she actually understands me, she gets how iam. she's different, and i'm in love with her, what else can i say?" Damon said smiling to himself. I felt so touched by what he said, i'd never expect Damon of all people to be so sweet.

As i heard this i knew i had to do something for him, something i knew he'd like... i got straight in the shower, i kept the door open. "Y/n?" Damon asked confused. He wondered the bedroom and went into the bathroom to see me, completely naked and dripping wet. "hi Damon." I smirked seductively. Damon looked shocked, his eyes slowly went down my body, examining me, his cock hardening. "Well hello y/n." Damon smirked. I stepped out of the shower and circled him ."Well what are you waiting for." I whispered in his ear. He kissed me passionately as he grabbed my wet waist, pulling me in. I could feel him smiling as we kissed, his heart racing, he pulled his robe off, pulled down his boxers quickly and then picked me up by my ass cheeks, pushing me into the shower, his hard cock digging into me. He pushed his veiny dick deep inside me and i let out a loud moan, "I haven't even gotten started..." Damon groaned as he thrusted even deeper inside me. He went at a quickening pace as we fucked, his deep groans and curses turned me on even more. He began to kiss me slowly, making my heart race, his soft lips crashed against mine in an act of true passion.As his dick ravaged me, he moaned, "You're mine, only mine." It was like music to my ears, in that moment i knew he was my person, my joy, my love. He smirked as i bounced on it, thrusting even harder into me with so much passion my hands began to shake. I felt a sensation rise inside me as he did it, "Fuck, keep doing that!" I screamed as he fucked even harder, i came all over his cock, feeling dazed and tired, but needing him even more. Shortly after i heard his breathing become quickened and his hands tensed, gripping my ass cheeks, his hard thrusts became slower and softer as he moaned loudly, cumming deep inside me. He sighed as i smiled at him, he put me down and i instantly felt my legs give way, almost falling over. He caught me before i did and laughed , "I don't think you can make it back to the bed." before picking me up and taking me to there, grabbing me my robe before tucking me under the covers. "I'm so tired and it's only 12pm" I giggled. "Don't be too tired baby, we have plans today." Damon smiled.