dirty girl

We ran up the stairs mischievously to Damon's room. He pushed me against his dark red satin bedsheets and got on top of me. I could feel his cock against me as we kissed, we had no time to breathe as we did this. Damon was constantly grabbing my ass, knowing it was my weak spot- he has some great memory for someone who's been alive for over 100 years... "Take off those  panties.." Damon smirked as i pulled down my jeans, he took my thong off himself though. He ripped off my shirt, almost snapping it in half, I took off my matching bra, leaving my boobs bouncing.  He kissed down my stomach, from my boobs to my panty line, leaving little hickeys with every inch. My pussy was so wet that it almost dripped  onto his bed- he licked it off of me before it could, going deeper into me with his tongue and then onto my clit. He circled my clit and then stared to finger me, my legs were shaking, i started moaning as i felt myself cumming on his fingers, licking it all off with finesse. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you can't think straight." Damon said happily, smirking knowing his power.

Damon quickly undid his jeans and took off his boxers, pulling himself up, "Arch your back for me." Damon demanded. I was doing as he said when i felt his big hands against my nude hips. He put it in so roughly that i grabbed the bedsheets with so much strength it almost ripped. He started thrusting and grinding his cock into me, one hand on my hip the other pulling my ponytail. "I missed my dirty girl." Damon smirked as he fucked me. As he shoved it in me i felt myself quiver with each thrust, i let out small moans every time but the rougher he went the louder they became. "Oh my fucking god!" I yelled. "Fuck me harder!" I yelled straight after. He listened, but by his own accord. "Spread those pretty legs of yours." Damon smirked as he pulled out quickly. He spread my legs and immediately rushed his cock back inside me, much rougher this time, his hands constantly on my thighs. "Cum for me, you know you want to." Damon said breathlessly. I was already on the brink of it so i just let go. He kept fucking me uncontrollably for a while before he uttered "Fuck i'm cumming!" and came inside me. He flopped down onto the bed straight after, his cock still rock hard and covered in both of our cum, i decided to lick it off, i moved down the bed towards it and licked it from the base up, "Y/n what are you- oh fuckk" He questioned before subduing to it, i licked and sucked it all off, looking into his eyes and seeing his smug face looking down at me. "I just thought i'd help clean up." I smiled, knowing my full intention was to turn him on. He put his arm around me as i layed on his chest. "Y/n i need to say something." Damon said with an unusually unconfident tone.