Youve changed...

Damon woke up a couple hours later, he looked down to still see me out cold, with a little dribble on the corner of my mouth. He smiled and wiped my lip with the corner of his thumb, which consequently woke me up. My eyes slowly opened to Damons sweet smile. It made me get butterflies, just the way he was looking at me, gazing as though he had sparkles in his eyes. "Wake up sleepyhead." He smirked looking down at me with my messy hair. I started to sit up on the sofa and Stefan came in. "Damon, can i talk to you real quick?" He asked politely. "Yeah sure, one sec y/n." Damon said calmly. They moved to the kitchen and talked. "Damon you've changed, maybe y/n was exactly what you needed all this time. I thought all you saw in her was a sex object,guess not." Stefan smiled, patting damon on the shoulder. "You sure about that baby bro?"Damon said slightly scowling. "What?" Stefan said in dismay. "You looked at her the same way you'd look at Katherine, in love." He continued. "Shut up Stefan. You do know i have a heart right? She was sleepy and i gave her a blanket, she was so peaceful i couldn't interrupt that." Damon replied, trying to hide his smile. "Whatever Damon." Stefan laughed, knowing exactly what Damon's thoughts were.

Damon came back to the living room, to see me on the couch, sitting up fixing my hair slightly into a ponytail. "I heard all of that, you sure im not a sex object?" I joked. "You're not a sex object but your very useful in that department." Damon smirked, giving me intense 'fuck me' eyes, he always knew his baby blues were my soft spot. "Am i?" I said seductively. I quickly got onto his lap, legs around him, arms on his shoulders. "You're such a dirty girl." Damon smirked, looking at my tits, hands grabbing my ass. "I know." I smiled,feeling his hard cock against my jeans. I sat on his lap and we just talked, kept on watching tv and made out. His lips were so soft against mine, our bodies pushed up against each other constantly. His hands hardly moved from my ass, only to grab my breasts occasionally. It was one of the best nights of my life. Sometimes Stefan would come in and watch the tv with us, but even then, Damon would whisper sweet nothings in my ear like, "I'm gonna fuck you so good." "I'm so hard right now" "Your such a little slut" And id reply with, "Fuck me like you mean it later." Hoping he'd stick to his word at a later date. But it got late so i ended up just staying over. We went to to Damon's room, i slept in my underwear and he slept in his boxers. He spooned me in the bed for a while, i felt the outline of his cock on my ass, i wanted to just rip those boxers off and give him the best handy he could want! But we were both so tired so instead i just fell asleep in his arms. "Goodnight y/n." Damon whispered in my ear. "Night Damon." I slurred tiredly.