shock

"Yeah sure what is it?". I said confused. "Im so so sorry about what i did years ago, i only kicked you out because i was feeling something i hadn't felt in a very long time, genuine connection to someone- i was falling for you- and that scared me, and i was still waiting for Katherine, i thought she was some amazing girl who loved people but she was just a psycho bitch vampire slut- and not in a good way." Damon explained slightly jovially. "Damon i told you i forgive you ." I smiled gently and looked into his deep blue orbs, he kissed my forehead and got up from the bed. We both put our clothes back on and headed back downstairs for a drink, bourbon of course- though i personally prefer vodka, bourbon is a close second. "You've been back for half a day and you two have already slept together... wow." Stefan laughed. "Don't go all judgy on us stefan." Damon smirked sarcastically.

I got my bourbon and chugged it all at once. "Damn y/n you must have been thirsty." Damon laughed. I just smiled and made another. "Can you blame me after all that?" I joked. Damon and i sat on the sofa and watched some old reruns of 90s tv shows, just reminiscing. Damon put his hand on mine and we held hands on the sofa, i moved closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder and fell asleep there. Damon smirked as he looked down at me, passed out. Stefan smiled as he walked into the room, seeing even just a shred of humanity in his long fallen brother made him smile so to see this made him very happy. Damon grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around us, shortly falling asleep after. We slept sweetly together on the sofa.