the double date.

As damon came back with my coffee, he said, "How about we go out for lunch? A nice restaurant? We could double date with Elena and Stefan if you want." Damon asked gleefully. "I'd love to." I smiled back. It was about 11am at that time and i decided to get up and start getting ready. I threw on a black, silk dress, it had a low neckline with spaghetti straps and black lace across the neckline. I left my hair down with some small silver hoops on, along with a locket and black heels to match. Seeing as Elena and Stefan were coming too, i went for a slightly less revealing look, revealing enough to entice Damon but not enough that i draw attention to myself.

Damon was wearing his usual outfit, black top and dark blue jeans, Elena in a pretty white dress and Stefan in almost the exact same outfit as Damon. "You look so...sexy." Damon smirked, examining me in intensifying detail. "Thanks." I said with a huge smile on my face. We headed to the restaurant, the grill was too basic for Damon, he went all the time, he wanted to spice it up. We finally got there and started went to our table, me and damon on one side of the table stefan and elena on the other. "So damon, why did you drag us here, do you have some elaborate scheme you want us to help with?Stefan said sarcastically. "Bold of you to assume i care enough to do something like that. I just wanted a nice day out with my girl and my baby bro.." Damon smirked with a condescending tone.

We sat around, waiting for our food, making small talk and telling eachother about our lives,it was mostly me and elena but it was really nice either way. I quickly felt damon's big hand on my thigh, initially i thought nothing of it, just a cute gesture, but his hand slowly crept under my dress, and went very close to my red silk panties. It felt as though he was making shapes on my thigh with his finger, it was really cute, then his fingers slowly went up onto my pussy. I slightly gaped my mouth open but immediately shut it after realising, i stared at damon, already smirking at me, i looked down to see his cock completely hard. Stefan looked at damon in confusion and intrigue. "Are you sure there's nothing going on here that we don't know about?" Stefan said, weary of his big brothers motives. "Stefan, nothing is going on here, right y/n?" Damon said reassuring him. But before i could answer he quickened his pace,rubbing my clit through my panties. "Y-yeah, there's nothing up." I smiled nervously. He slipped his hand into my panties, fingering me with two fingers, in and out with incredible rhythm. I adjusted my position on the chair to better allow him into me. "Y/n, is damon making you uncomfortable,, because if he is you can say." Elena asked, in worry about my movements. "No no i'm fine don't worry." I said confidently. Whilst damon did the talking for me,he stopped fingering me and rubbed my clit again, slicking it with my own wetness, "You like that, hm?" Damon slyly whispered in my ear. I nodded before i started to feel the heat rise and my toes curl as i orgasmed. I bit my lip to stop myself from letting out moans, i looked up at him in pure bliss, this man has no boundaries at all. and now it's time for payback for embarrassing me like that, time to give him the best handjob i can.