the double date p2

I looked up at him, smiling with intent, knowing exactly what i was about to do could expose our under the table fun. As i was telling Elena exactly how Damon and i met, i discreetly put my hand onto his crotch, he looked down in confusion until i began to unzip his pants, rubbing his cock through his boxers. "So we met on new years in 1999, i was a stripper and he was just some hot guy at a party, we drunk and talked and one thing lead to another..." I said nonchalantly as i took his hardening dick out of his boxers and began to jerk him off, going up and down it a slowly quickening pace. He quietly sighed as i talked, my hand pleasuring him. Our food finally got there and i whispered in Damon's ear, "This is payback for embarrassing me, hope your like it." He smirked at me, signalling that he clearly did. "When we get back I'm gonna fuck you so hard." He whispered in my ear, the mere prospect of him being in me made me dripping wet. I quickened my pace even more, he started heavy breathing, he couldn't help but grunt, "Fuck!" as he came. "You ok damon?" Stefan asked. "Yep, just hit my knee on the side of the table." Damon replied, still shaky.

We continued our double date, and they were none the wiser, or so i thought, as we walked out, stefan asked damon, "You really thought you would get away with fingering her in a restaurant under the table? You do realise i could hear."  My heart dropped. "And do you realise that i don't care, she's mine and i'll do what i want stefan, she looked too hot i couldn't help myself." Damon smirked, glancing at me. "Y/n , how did you think you'd get away with that either, jerking my brother off under the table, i heard everything, i might be traumatised." Stefan laughed. "It was payback for what he did to me under it, it's only fair!" I replied giddily. We got in the car and headed back, i was very intrigued as to whether Damon would do as he said.