back to square one..

"Well i mean, i prefer the seductress sort of look nowadays." I smiled, hinting to my ensemble which consisted of a lace, dark red cropped cami which perfectly sculpted my cleavage and a pair of low rise black jeans. I looked him up and down to see him smirk softly. "I see that, you look good." Damon said as he looked squarely in my eyes and winked. "Thanks..." I said, slightly flustered. I completely forgot how nice Damon's eyes were, like pools of icy water in the winter sun. I always remembered that he was attractive but wow. "Are you seeing something i'm not?" Damon laughed , noticing i had been staring at him for an off amount of time. "Shit...sorry, just got distracted, anyways what were we talking about." I laughed. "How hot you are." He murmured attractively, moving closer to me on the couch. He looked me up and down and i saw the outline of his erect cock in his jeans, his style didn't change much since the 90s, still a black jeans, leather jacket kind of guy.

"Well, it seems that i'm not the only one distracted." I said smiling, hinting to his boner. "Y/n, my dick has nothing to do with the conversation, seems more that you're distracted by it...maybe you even want it, no not maybe ,you do want it don't you? You want my cock." Damon half smirked triumphantly. "Maybe i do, maybe i don't, do you want to find out." I whispered in his ear. "Yes Y/n, do tell." He smiled before pulling me in by the back of my hair , kissing me passionately. Our tongues and bodies perfectly aligned, his hands slowly crept onto my waist, massaging my curves through my top.I had my hands down his back, secretly i feared we'd be walked in on but i cared more about how hot this was. I missed his touch. His big hands caressed my ass as i ran my hands through his hair. I pulled away slowly, tied my perfectly curled locs in a ponytail and whispered in Damons ear, "I say we continue this in a more private setting."  "I say we do it here. If we get caught who cares, Stefans used to me disappointing him." Damon whispered back. Although rather concerning that this was a regular occurrence, at the time i couldn't care less. "Fuck i forgot how good you looked in a ponytail." Damon smirked lusting after me, hinting to my 90s hairdo the first time we met. I got on my knees in front of him, waiting for him to undo his belt. It was almost like i got deja vu...

He undid his fly, showing his bulging cock in his boxers, I was dripping wet at the sheer thought of his cock in my mouth. He took of his boxers, his dick flopping out. I almost forgot how big it was, but i knew i could take it all in my mouth and other places... I quickly put my mouth onto his tip, his cock gliding in and out of my mouth smoothly. I worked my hands into it and gradually got faster. "Oh god, fuck!" He moaned as his head bent back, hands behind his head he thrusted his dick further down my throat. I started to put his balls in my mouth and suck tenderly on them. "Oh shit, I think i'm gonna cum!" He grunted frustratingly. His cum face was so fucking attractive it could almost bring me to it too. As he said this, his cock began twitching as i felt the splutters of his cum fly into my throat. Despite him already cumming, i hadn't had his cock for a decade- i wasn't finished yet.  I used his cum on his own cock and kept on sucking, "Oh f-fuck! You really love my cock don't you pretty." He smirked looking down at me. I agreed by working my hands into it again, but this time with extra tongue movements on his tip, touching every nerve. "Keep doing that!" He yelled as i quickly pulled his cock out of my mouth, letting him cum all over my tits. I licked my lips clean and sat beside Damon. "I forgot how good your cock tastes." I smiled. "Well now you remember, we should do that again sometime, but take a tissue, wouldn't wanna ruin those perfect boobs of yours." Damon winked as he got me tissue to wipe the cum off my cleavage, he wiped it off for me. I just wanted to take his dick like i did the last time. Stefan walked in, not surprised whatsoever that damon's hands were on my cleavage. "Is that..y'know i'm not even surprised. While i've been waiting for Elena to go, i heard every single moment of that." Stefan said in awe as he stared at damon caressing my breasts. "Don't be so shocked stef, just look at her, of course i'm gonna let her suck my" Damon said laughing before stefan interrupted, "Damon." "Y/n, do you want to go up to my room, we can do a bit more talking." Damon smirked as he held my hand. "Sorry stefan, i didn't mean for this." I smiled apologetically. "It's fine y/n it's not your fault, it's his." Stefan complained as he glared at Damon. We headed up to his room...