who knew damon salvatore could love?

It was now the next day and me and Damon were in bed, i woke up before him, i turn around to see his beautiful face, fast asleep, or so i thought. I sat there, staring at him, thinking about how kind and loving he can be. "I know your watching me, y/n. it's a little creepy."Damon laughed, his voice still slurred from his sleep. "I wasn't watching you! i was just admiring you." I laughed back. He smirked and opened his sapphire eyes, "i've got a good day planned for us." He said happily. "Me,you,Stefan and elena are going to a club for drinks, and don't pull that shit you did last time or you know what will happen." He said with a sexual tone of voice. "Only if u don't either." I smiled.

After we all ate pancakes, we begun getting ready, this time i knew had to step up my game so i wore a low cut, tight, red dress with red pumps and curled my hair. Damon wore pretty much the same outfit as yesterday apart from he adorned his classic leather jacket. I walked down the stairs to see Damon standing there, glass of bourbon in hand, as he watched me he had that classic smirk on his face, though he was in awe of me and how i looked. "You know what you do to me when you wear red." Damon smiled looking down at me biting his lip.He pulled me in, my leg pressed against his hard cock in his jeans. "I know, i just wanted to test you." I smiled, staring doe eyed at him, knowing red was his weakness. Stefan and Elena shortly joined us and we headed to the club.

As i sat at the table next to Damon, Stefan and Elena went to the bar to go get some shots. "Your testing me y/n i just wanna rip that dress off you and blow your mind." Damon whispered in my ear. "Then do it, blow my mind." I whispered back. "Okay." He smirked trying to pull me in. "You know we can't." I hesitated. "Fuck you're such a tease." He said, staring down my body. I stared deep into his eyes and smiled. As they brought us our shots, We all took our first vodka shot, then another, then we took a blue kamikaze just to get ourselves even more drunk. Elena went overboard and took 7 more shots after that, and as any good friend does, i did too. Damons alcohol tolerance is good, as is stefans and this was light work for them. "Come on Damon, you know you want it, please just fuck me already." I slurred, "you are so sexy when you beg." he smirked, pushing up my chin with one finger and staring into my eyes. "Meet me in the bathroom in 5." He whispered in my ear. By now Stefan and Elena were so gone they didn't even care what was going on, they were on the dance floor. As Damon left to go to the bathroom, a random man came over to me. "Nice boobs." He slurred at me, trying to come onto me. "Sorry but i'm spoken for." I said, trying to sound as sober as possible. "He doesn't have to know babe." He said, pushing himself onto me at this point. "Get off me you perv!" I screamed, the music being too loud for anyone to hear. "Stop!" I groaned in disgust. Damon came out of the bathroom, confused as to why i hadn't met him in there yet. As soon as he saw what was going on he sped to the table and pushed the man against the wall, choking him intensely. "Don't you fucking touch her." He shouted. "If you ever come near her again i'll rip your heart out and shove it down your throat." He whispered in his ear as he was choking the man. I tried to pull him off the man before security caught notice. "I tried to tell him i was spoken for but he wouldn't listen!" I explained to Damon profusely. "It's fine baby, i know you wouldn't do that to me." He said, kissing my forehead. He pushed the man to the ground and stomped on his crotch, this alerted the security, getting me and Damon kicked out of the club.Stefan and Elena were nowhere to be seen.

Before i was kicked out i went to the bathroom to fix myself up, I open the door to see Elena legs spread wide open being fucked against the wall by Stefan. "Shit." I shouted and ran out of the bathroom. Me and Damon ran to the car. He locked the doors. "Damon oh my fucking god i just walked in on Stef and Elena!" I exclaimed. "Good for him." Damon laughed, "Are you okay though?" He smiled. "Yeah, but seeing you defend me like that was so hot ." I said,putting my arms around him. "I want you to fuck me, right here ,right now." I whispered in his ear. "I'm gonna make you cum so hard you'll be screaming my name." He grabbed my hair and kissed me, his tongue with mine in an intense rhythm, i moved myself onto his lap and ground my ass against his cock, he pulled my dress down and grabbed my boobs, sucking on the skin around my nipples tenderly, leaving marks with every movement.I purred in his ear as he ripped off my underwear and pushed me to the side to let his big, veiny cock out of his boxers, i sat back on him, but left enough space for my hands and mouth to wrap around the tip and base of it. As i wound my hands up and down his dick, his head pushed back as he began thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth, "Fuck, you look so pretty with my cock down your throat." He moaned, looking down and glancing at me with a smirk on his face. "Oh fuck!" He purred as his cum spluttered in my mouth, i swallowed it and moved my dripping pussy onto it. I began grinding up and down on his cock. His hands on my ass and his mouth sucking on my neck, he thrusted his big, long cock into me, fucking me with every inch making me scream. "I love you," i moaned in his ear. "Love you more." He grunted back. Our bodies in complete rhythm and our souls practically aligned, the car windows steamed up to the point nothing could be seen. As he pounded me, i began to scream his name as my walls tightened around it, i came practically instantly after this. Shortly after, his pace began to slow itself and his hands became shaky, "You are so sexy when you cum." He moaned. "Keep doing that." He grunted as his cum filled me. I fell back onto him, kissing his neck delicately, our breathing gaining a good pace. I look out the window to see Stefan and Elena coming towards the car. "Shit!" I yelled in fear as i saw them. "Damon they're coming." I said in shock. "we both did." He smirked. "Shut up and put your dick away." I laughed playfully as i put on
the remainder of my clothing. A knock hit the window and Elena hit the ground, i could hear her child like laughter from in the car, i got out and helped her into it, Stefan stumbled in just before. "It smells like sex in here, really, you guys fucked in the car." Stefan laughed hysterically, as did Elena. "And you did in the bathroom." Damon laughed back. Elena became speechless. Stefan burst out laughing as we pulled out of our parking spot and headed home, soon after the two of them fell asleep. "Y/n, you know when you said you loved me, did you really mean it." Damon asked, endearingly. "Of course i did, Damon ,i love you, did you mean it?" I asked. "Clearly, i don't defend people the way i did for you if i don't." He answered kindly. This was very reassuring and was enough for me to fall asleep knowing i was finally loved. We still had about an hour until we got back so i headed to sleep. Next thing i know i'm in Damons t shirt in bed the next morning.