his charm or his vampirism?

"Wait a second, Y/N, drink this, it's a bloodbag, and you'll need this to survive turning or else youll be a goner." said stefan concerned. i came  away from damon's embrace, walked over to the table, got the bag and chugged it- it tasted surprisingly nice considering what it was. I hugged stefan with gratitude for helping me out, i could feel damon's eyes burn through the back of my head with subtle jealousy.

Damon spun me around and pushed me against the wall with extreme stealth, he pushed his soft lips against mine as our tongues intricately spun together in our mouths and continued from where we took off. Damon's hands ravaged my body, grabbing my ass, his other hand running through my hair. I ripped his deep black shirt in two as he pulled down the top of my dress to show my bright lace bra, he began to suck tenderly on my neck, slowly going down to my breasts. Stefan was still in the room at this point he was on the couch drinking bourbon ignoring us. i let out a loud moan of passion as damon whispered in my ear "You like that huh baby?".As soon as stefan heard my moan he left the house, "for gods sake damon can't you get a room?theres 8 other fucking bedrooms in this house and you just HAD to start fucking her in here"he complained as he left the large wooden door.we were all alone. he pushed me onto the countertop and ripped off my panties, he ran tounge deep into my pussy, doing circles and shapes on my clit. I screamed as i orgasmed, one thing i learned about damon was he lived to overpower, he HAD to be in control.Once my core was dripping wet, he got his rock hard cock out and teased me until he put it in. he thrusted into me so powerfully that my legs began to quiver. Vampire speed came in clutch with this one.Damon yelled "Your so fucking hot when you let me take control." "Your my special vampire slut, aren't you"
i moaned loudly "yes damon, yes!" He finally came after a long hard session,however my mind was in one place and one place only once i realised he didn't pull out.what if i'm pregnant?!
"damon? can vampires get pregnant?" i questioned, "of course not, we're dead"
he replied. Stefan returned about ten minutes after we did the deed, "this house stinks of sex, and in the damn kitchen too?! you have a room for a reason damon..." stefan complained
"yes i do but my lust has no limits stefan.... as Y/N should know" Damon said as he looked at me with that mischievous smirk on his face.Damon made me feel so many new feelings that i've never experienced before, like love...