Chapter 1

Kakashi Pov

I sigh tiredly walking behind my bickering genin, of course we have to get a mission on our day off. We reach the top of the stairs and I knock on the door, "Come in!" Naruto burst threw without hesitation, "Say Granny what's the big idea it was our first day off in a long time dattebayo!" But unlike usual Lady Tsunade doesn't react to him, "I am aware Naruto but as you all know the village is in a weaken state since the death of the Third Hokage."

I look at her suspiciously, "Where exactly are you going with Lady Tsunade?" She simply opens one of the top drawers and places three anbu mask I haven't seen in a long time. "Um Lady Tsunade what are these mask for and what do they have to do with our mission?" She looks at Sakura briefly, "These three mask belong to very powerful shinobi ever to come out of the Leaf."

She picks up the silver bird mask you can see all the scratch's on it, "This one belonged to Silver Sparrow her specialty was long-distance ninjutsu, recon, and her sensory ability's where just as great as the Second Hokage." Setting it down she picks up the golden color fox mask, "This one belong to Lighting Fox her specialty was close combat, assassination and her speed was only ever second to the Fourth Hokage and this next one."

I swallow a little as she holds up the black and white wolf mask, "This mask belonged to the Head of all anbu divisions Black wolf....she excelled in every category and was regarded as the second coming of Harshirama Senju." Naruto's eyes shine in awe, "Sugoi Granny they sound really awesome!!!! But if they where totally awesome shinobi what the hell happened to them?!"

Lady Tsunade leans forward resting her chin in her palm, "Well everything changed when the nine-tails attacked 13 years ago."

Naruto flinches a little so I put my hand on his shoulder trying to give him some sort of comfort. "As Black wolf was head of all anbu divisions it was her job to protect the Fourth Hokage and the village at all cost. That night we lost the Fourth along with hundreds of shinobi and civilians she had done everything in her power, going as far as taking that beast on herself. Black wolf had ordered Silver sparrow and Lighting Fox to focus all others on getting people out while she held it off the best she could. It wasn't enough in the end and she herself barely survived that day, Black wolf had ended up in the hospital for three days. When she woke up the whole village held her accountable, those she called friends and comrades turn there backs on her."

I flinch a little, "To calm the people of the village the elders and the Third Hokage stripped her of her shinobi stats and banished her from the Land of Fire, even if she saved the village countless times in the passed." All three genin had different reactions to what they had just learned, it is hard to hear what happen to Akira after everything she did....

"So what would you like us to do Lady Tsunade?" Her eye's harden, "This mission I'm about to assign you I consider S-ranked, you must get Akira Yanka Hozuki to return to the village. But you must first convince her cousins to help you track her down, there names are Chiho and Akrame Suzuki."

Naruto's eyes widen and his jaw drops, "What you have to be kidding me it can't be those two lady's!" I look at him sort of puzzled, "You know them Naruto?" He huffs and crosses his arms over his chest, "Ya they own a small weapons shop near my house it's where I get all of my weapons from. Chiho she's nice and gives me sweets, but Akrame is always super moody and calling me brat!!"

Lady Tsunade chuckles a little, "That sounds just like them and if there anything how I remember they should be at training ground 0. Kakashi I trust you remember where it is?"

I nod, "Let's get this mission started then." I lead them threw town and down a familiar path as we get closer we hear explosions going off and feel the ground shake. "Kakashi-sensei what was that?" I look at Sakura from the corner of my eye, "It's the people we are looking for." We reach the clearing by the river and I think back to when Minato-sensei brought us here to met Akira.

"Uhh Kakashi-sensei there looking right at us and they don't look happy at all." I snap out of my daze and find both of them looking at us, Akrame had a scowl and Chiho a frown. They both walk over stopping a couple of feet across from us. "Chiho why didn't you tell me you guys where super strong shinobi you could have helped me train!" Chiho glances at him and her eyes soften slightly, "Gomen Naruto but you didn't need to know."

Her gaze rest on me and her eyes harden, "Now what the hell do you want Kakashi?" My team looks between us confused, "Lady Tsunade has given us an S-ranked mission." She scoffs, "Okay wh-!"

"It's to bring Akira back to the village." Chiho freezes on spot and Akrame lets out a disbelieving laugh, "What the hell why now?" I hesitate for a moment when Naruto decides to butt in, "So she can help protect the village again dattebayo!" Akrame's eye's feel with rage, "So it's just to bring her back and use her, then if something goes bad blame her and toss her away like trash again?! I think the fuck not!!!" Sasuke scoffs a little, "It's Lady Hokage's orders and we need your help finding her."

Chiho finally snaps out of it and lets out a short breath, "I don't give a damn if a god wanted us to bring her back, we're not helping you guys." Naruto clenches his fist in frustration, "Why not!!!" Akrame jaw tightens, "This village sucked all the life she had straight out of her, Akira did everything to protect it and almost died countless times! Since being banished she's 437 assassination attempts, and 753 times people have tried to capture her and get intel threw torture along with other ways."

I close my eye briefly I cannot lose my cool right now, "That's even more of a reason to want to bring her home then! That way you guys can watch her back and protect her as much as possible, and I'm sure Granny Tsunade won't let happen to her." Naruto grins at them, "As future Hokage I give you my word dattebayo!!!" They both stare at him in silence, it always amazes me how much Naruto can remind me of Akira some time.

"I'll help you then."

I look at Chiho sort of surprised at how fast she changed her mind, "You can't be serious Chiho!" She returns Akrame's glare, "I'm dead serious I hate the reason we are going but I just want her home and with us. You remember how she was the last time we met up with her right?" Akrame eyes flash with many emotions and she looks down at the ground taking a deep breath. "Fine I'll help as well but there's no guarantee that she will even want to come back.....she's not really the same."

Chiho eye's me, "And this doesn't mean we are friends or comrades we are just going for her understand Kakashi. Meet us at the gate in an hour and pack for at least four weeks max." They disappear in silver and gold so I turn to the others, "Well you heard Chiho make sure you have everything you need." I body flicker away and pull out the necklace from under my shirt, I'll finally get to see you after all these years Akira...

***************************************************************************************************

Gomen Gomen for not updating for so long my wifi was taken out due to a snow storm.

Heck it took out my power and I just now got it fixed so just bare with me on updates. I will try my best to update as much as possible but I will let you guys know that they are saying another snow storm is supposed to hit and its supposed to be worse....

Again I will try and update as much as I can, let me know your thoughts and predictions.

Acero~