Chapter 15

Kakashi Pov
I was with my team giving our report over another D-ranked mission when a little gray wolf jumps threw the window. Naruto wanted to attack it but I pull him back by the collar of his jacket, "Naruto that could be one of Akira's summonings."

His eyes widen and he immediately on his knees with teary eyes, "I'm sorry doggy please forgive me!" The wolf turns his head glaring at Naruto, "I'm not a dog I'm a wolf baka. And the name is Kai kid I'm here to deliver a message from Lady Akira." He turns his attention back to Lady Tsunade who eyes us, "Go ahead with the message they can hear." He nods, "They made contact with there targets and go information about them. There where no serious injuries only minor. Akira teleported them about 35 miles from the village they should be here around noon to report in."

It felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I know Akira is stronger than me and can take care of herself just fine. But when others are involved and at risk her own safety is the last thing on her mind.

"Kakashi-sensei can we go wait by the gate pleaseeee!"

"Yea Kakashi-sensei please can we go wait for Akira-sensei I can take care of her minor injuries!" I sweat-drop at the two and look at Lady Tsunade who smirks a little, "If you want to you can go Kakashi it will be good practice for Sakura." Guess Lady Tsunade doesnt have the heart to tell Sakura, Akira is a trained medic on the same level maybe even better than she is herself.

I move my gaze to Sasuke, I could see the eagerness and worry in his onyx eyes. Since Akira revealed to him that she was his cousin he's changing slowly. Becoming more open with more things and hanging with Naruto and Sakura a little more. I sigh a little, "Well seeing as Lady Tsunade approves we can go wait." Naruto cheers running out the door with the other two behind him.

"Kakashi."

I glance at Lady Tsunade over my shoulder pausing in the doorway, "You hurt Akira, I'll send you straight to the hospital myself." I pale a little and give her a quick nod before rushing out the room. How does she know, is it that obvious? I shake my head catching up with my team in no time. We settle by the guard post and I lean against a post pulling out my book. I tune out the kids just thinking, are there injuries really only minor? I sigh to myself and decide to actually read my book. Two hours past by before Naruto finally explodes, "Agh where are they we've been waiting here all day ya'know!"

"We've only been here 2 hours baka, don't forget they could be suffering from chakra exhaustion.". Naruto glares at Sasuke then looks away, "Look there they are sensei!!" Sakura points down the path excitedly when they get closer I manage to pick up there conversation.

"Oh look who's waiting for you Hatake himself."

"Awe and the team is with him too its like you two already have three kids together." I blush a little at what Chiho said, so Akira has talked to them about us then...

Akira picks up her pace removing her anbu mask and i can't help but chuckle a little at the annoyed look on her face. But as she gets closer her expression changes to a soft one.

"Akira-sensei!"

Both Naruto and Sakura run up to her, hugging Akira tightly. She rest her hands on there heads smiling, "Wow you guys miss me that much, what did Kakashi do to you." I roll my eyes a little as she pulls Sasuke into a hug as well. He hesitation but gives into the hug, "Akira-sensei you have to tell us about your S-ranked mission!"

"No can do brat its S-ranked mission for a reason and a secret." Akrame smirks at Naruto as he pulls away, "I'm not a brat!" Chiho punches her in the arm, "Leave Naru alone you ass, now come on we have to report to Lady Tsunade. Akira you can stay here with them and take care of your hands please." I frown just now noticing the slight burnt marks on her hands. Akira rolls her eyes slightly, "Yea yea just please after you finish the report gather everything I've asked you to."