Chapter 7

Akira Pov

I sit on the old man's head watching the sun rise over the village, I manage to get a little more sleep but not much. I rest my head on one of my knee's, "Are you going to sit down or just stand there behind me." Hatake chuckles and sits down next to me our arms brushing together, "Can I help you?"

He hum's, "No I just wanted to enjoy the sub rise and this is the best spot in the village." I snort a little, "That's a load of crap." I look over at him and notice a chain sticking out from under his shirt, "You wear necklaces now?" He gives my a close eye smile and pulls it out, my eyes widen in surprise he kept it. "Look Akira I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed me the most and I've regretted it since that day." I take a short breath, "You had duties Kakashi....." I grab the chain from out under my shirt holding it up for him to see, his eye widens.

"And I never really blamed you Kashi...." I make out the smile under his mask and he lets out a fond chuckle, "It's been a while since anyone's called me that." I laugh slightly, "That's probably because you get grumpy about it." He rolls his eyes playfully, "So are we friends?....." I pause slightly, "Ya Kashi we're friends." He stands and hold's his hand out towards me, "Then let me treat you to your first bowl of Ichiraku ramen."

My stomach growls in responds as I take his hand, I blush as he laughs in response. "Sounds like your stomach agrees." I huff, "Oh shut up stupid scarecrow." He shakes his head at me and we decide to walk instead of me teleporting us there. I rest my hands behind my head as we walk threw the village, I raise a brow as I look over at Kakashi.

"I can't believe you read those." He hum's, "They have a very good plot." I roll my eye's as we finally get to Ichiraku, I push the flap. "Welcome to Ich-!" I smile slightly at Teuchi and who I can only guess is Ayame, "Been a while Teuchi, Ayame." Ayame let's out a squeal and rushes around the counter pulling me into a tight hug, "So the rumors are true you are back!!" I pat her back and send Kakashi a pleading look but he sits down with a close eye smile.

"Ayame let her breath." Teuchi chuckles as Ayame let's me go, "Oh I'm sorry Akira!" I wave her off, "It's fine Ayame I'm happy to see the both of you." I sit down next to Kakashi, "And happy to have a bowl of your ramen again, no place makes it as good as you Teuchi." He smiles widely, "The first bowl is on the house as a welcome home present."

Ayame sets a large Miso ramen with extra pork, when the smell hits my nose my mouth waters. "It's still your favorite right." I break my chopsticks apart, "Hell ya it is." Teuchi shakes his head with a fond smile, "And what will you be having Kakashi?" He chuckles at me as I slurp my noodles making a happy noise, "A miso ramen with egg plant."

It doesn't take long for him to get his bowl, a flash of his face pops up in my head and I choke on a little. Kakashi pats me on the back, "You okay?"

I clear my throat, "Ya a noodle decided to go down the wrong way." He looks at me questionable but let's it go, geez I wonder what his face looks like now. I blush a little and lift the bowl up to hide my face and drink the broth. I set it down with a grin, "Hey Teuchi another bowl!"

"Coming right up!"

I finish of my tenth bowl and sigh in satisfaction, "I take it your full now?" I grin at Kakashi, "That definitely hit the spot." He pays the bill and we both walk out ignoring the glances, "Are you not training your team today?" He looks up at the sky, "They should be at the training grounds, I was supposed to be there an hour ago."

My eyes widen and jaw drops, "Kashi!" I slap him in the arm and he laughs, "It's good for them to learn patience especially Naruto." I sigh but before I can say anything I feel Granny putting chakra in the kunai that I gave her. "Go train the Bakashi, I have to go anyway duty calls." He tilts his head, "See you later?" I smile a little, "Of course."

I teleport to Granny's office finding my three most favorite people, "Danzo, Koharu and Homaru it's been a long time." I glance at them blankly and flare my chakra two times, Chiho and Akrame appear on either side of me. "Oh great he's still kicking." Chiho elbows Akrame in the stomach but she doesn't take her eyes off of Danzo.

"Lady Tsunade when where you going to inform us that you where bringing Akira back and reinstating the three of them." Koharu glares at her, "You are supposed to inform us be-!" The three of us move around them and stand behind Granny, "Correct me if I'm wrong but are you Hokage?"

"What Koharu meant is how does the village benefits from your return, Tsunade put her personal feelings into play." I tilt my head slightly, "You ask what I bring Danzo and that is security. Orochimaru's attack and the death of the old man was a huge blow to the village, people will be doubting us and missions will lessen. Funds will drop and people will leave, not only that other villages will take that chance to attack us will you are weak."

I push charka into my eyes, Akrame and Chiho follow my lead. "You three know better than anyone what we are capable of now. Other nations will know better than to attack, with us here in the village." I smirk a little, "Especially the Village Hidden in the Clouds and they pose the biggest threat, so tell me Danzo do you want me to leave Danzo?"

I could tell I pissed him off, "And how do you plan to let other villages know your back." Akrame chuckles, "Let's take this up to Hokage rock."

We all move up there away from the edge, we move away from them further back. "You guys ready?" The air thickens with as Akrame and Chiho bring there hands together the ground around them cracks under pressure. "Like you have to ask." I chuckle at Chiho and bring my hands together closing my eyes taking a deep breath.

My eyes snap open and my Susanoo springs to life, Akrame's chakra wraps all around her forming a fox and Chiho's form's a sparrow. My Susanoo lifts its arm and a bow appears, firing it into the sky it burst into the sky. Akrame and Chiho letting of roar's loud enough that the ground shakes around us with some force. I close my eyes letting my Susanoo disappear and turn to Danzo taking pride in his frown.

"With the chakra we just use it should be enough for the average sensory ninja will be able to sense us. And the most skill shinobi should recognize our chakra, word will spread so they will know." Tsunade looks at me with pride, "That is all then come by my office tomorrow for your first mission." I bow, "Hai."

And teleport to the house Granny gave us, this is going to be fun