Chapter 10

Akira Pov
I sweat-drop, "So what your telling me is that Kakashi is always late by three hours?" Naruto huffs angrily, "Sometimes even four, I should be training and learning new jutsu so I can reach my dream Dattebayo!" I chuckle a little, "And what is your dream?"

He smiles cheekily, "To become the greatest Hokage the village has ever seen!" Sasuke scoffs at him, "Ya right like someone as lame as you could ever become Hokage." Sakura nods in agreement, "Ya Naruto Sasuke-kuns right." Naruto clenchs his fist, "I believe he could become Hokage."

They all look at me with wide eyes, "Y-You believe i can?" I walk closer to Naruto and crouch down, "Even if the odds are against you a Hokage does whatever it takes to take care of there comrades and village." I point to his stomach my gaze softening when he tenses up, "You are not definied by what you hold but by your actions Naruto."

He nods wiping his eyes with his sleeve as I ruffle his hair, "Well I say you kids have an hour before Kakabaka gets here so why don't I train you a bit?" I walk a few feet away from them, "So what do you say?" Sakura and Naruto nod with stars in there eyes, Sasuke smirks a little.

"You're on Akira-sensei!" I chuckle a little and slide my headband down over my eyes, "Um Akira-sensei what are you doing?" I tighten it, "I'm using a handicap Sakura you have until Kakashi gets here to knock me on my ass. If you win ill pay for lunch and stop by whenever I can to help u guys train. But if you lose you guys owe me a box of dango."

"Don't underestimate us ya'know!" I wait til Naruto's close enough and jump over him. I put my hands in my pocket and smirk, "Its you three who shouldn't be underestimating me ya'know. Now come at me with everything you have."

Kakashi Pov
I hm a little and flip another page of my book, even though I've read it plenty of times the plot never gets old. "Damn it!"

"Naruto you baka you where supposed to wait!"

"Oh whatever lets try it again!"

I close my book and walk closer, what are these three doing now. But I smile when I see Akira dodging all there attacks. Before Sasuke can land his punch Akira disappears, "About time Kakabaka you sure took your sweet time." I chuckle a little as she fixes her headband, "Damn it we lost Kakashi-sensei you just had to show up now right!!"

I rub the back of my neck, "Sorry Naruto I'll be sure to remember that next time." He nods but then his eyes widen, "Wait no don't come any later than u already do!"

Akira snickers a little, "Well I'll let u guys get to training. And you three better get me a box of dingo after." Sakura smiles shyly, "Say Akira-sensei even though we lost and it wasn't apart of the agreement would you...still come by?"

"Hmm I don't know...." I turn fully towards her and give her a closed-eye smile, "Come on you can't say no to my little genin." She rolls her eyes, "Fine I'll still come by when I have the time. Now I gotta go so I'll see u guys around." She was about to walk away but I grab her arm, Akira raises a brow at me. I chuckle nervously, "Oh um I was hoping to have a word with you....privately."

She nods and we walk 15 yards away from the kids who started whispering amongst themselves behind a few trees so we couldn't be seen. "So what's up Kashi?"

Come on Kakashi you've been waiting to do this for 13 years. "I um wanted to know.....if you met someone while you where you know... " Akira crosses her arms over her chest, "Met someone while I was banished? Wait you mean romantically?" I nod determine to know, "No after Shizuka I haven't really looked or had the time to considering my situation. Why do you ask?"

She tilts her head a little and my heart melts a little with how cute she look right now.

"Hello earth to Bakashi?" I blink a few times realizing I zone out for a second, "Oh sorry..." Akira laughs slightly, "You are something else ya'know." I pull my mask down and smile then smirk when her face turns red.

(I do not own this gif)

I grow confident and start to walk slowly towards her. She looks at me briefly then starts to take a few steps back. She yelps a little when her back hits a tree and I place my hands on the side of her head, I stood at least 4 inches taller than her.

I lower my head down a little and out of reflex she places her hands against my chest. "What's wrong Akira you've seen my face before." Her eyes wonder around still avoiding my gaze, "Ya but do long...."

I grab her chin lightly and force her to look at me, "Your right it has been a long time since then." I lean in a little closer tilting my head a slightly.

Our lips brush together and Akira takes a shaky breath, "Kashi...." The way she whispered my name sent shivers down my spine.

I can't take it any longer, "Kakashi-sensei come on let's get training!!!" Akira seems to snap out of our moment and shoves me back slightly, her face still bright red matching the tips of her hair.

I sigh and pull my mask back up, "Well have fun training bye." Before I can say anything Akira disappears in a flash.

I curse Naruto a little under my breath, was she going to kiss me back?

Does that mean she has feelings for me as well? I'll have to find Akira later, but right now I'll give Naruto the training he wants so badly.....

********************""""""**"*********
An:

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated any of my books in a while. My life kind of got crazy this month....

Anyways one thing that happened was my brother broke my laptop so I'm waiting for him to buy me a new one.

But I'll try to update all my books as soon as possible!

Just have some patience with me.

Let me know what you guys think in the comments!

Acero~💛