Chapter 6

Akira Pov

I watch as my white flames consume the place I've called home for the last 6 years, "Akira are you ready to go?" I turn to Akrame and nod, Naruto grins at me. "All right lets get ready." He starts heading to the barrier and I smirk a little, "Kid where are you going?"

He turns back to me and makes a duh face, "Back to the village duh." Akrame snorts and Hatake sighs, "Naruto Akira is master of the fourths jutsu that got him his name The Yellow Flash." His eyes widen and he runs up to me with stars in his eyes, "You know the Fourths jutsu come on you have to teach me!" I poke his forehead not missing how Sasuke tenses and eyes widen slightly, "Maybe when your older."

He rubs his forehead grumbling, "Everyone please join hands and be ready you may get a upset stomach." I grab both Chiho and Akrame hands and the others join, in an instant were in at the front gate. The genin collapse on the ground and Hatake tries to help his students, my eyes look toward the Hokage Rock.

So Granny really is Hokage now never thought I would see the day, "Oi Kakashi your back so soon I-!" I glance over at the two guards who where staring at me with wide eyes, "A-Akira?!!" I glance away from there appearance they are Kotetsu and Izumo, "Akira you ready to go." I nod at Hatake and they lead down a familiar path, Chiho and Akrame on either side of me.

I don't miss the people who stop and stare, whispering about me.

"No way is that her?"

"What is she doing back here?"

"It's been a while since those three have really been seen."

"Maybe there going to help?"

I hold my head high not weaving as some of the adults send me glares, guess they still blame me. "Kakashi your back ho-?" I look at the two jonin in front of us glancing at them and reading there chakra, "A-Akira. Chiho, Akrame?" I glance at Kurenai blankly, "Kurenai, Asuma I have business to attend to."

I ignore there genin teams as they look at me with curiosity, "Hatake you can stay with them I know the way still." I push past him without a word, "You don't have to be so mean to Kurenai and Asuma-sensei!" But I ignore Naruto's shouts and continue on my way without stopping, heading up the stairs I stop right in front of the door taking a deep breath.

"Damn it Shizune where is my sake!"

"I will not give you any until you finish this paperwork my Lady." I smile faintly and knock slightly on the door, "Come in!" I push the door open and smile slightly at there shocked expressions, "It's been awhile Granny, Shizune...." After those words leave my mouth tears gather in her eyes and she rushes around her desk pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

I stiffen at first but eventually wrap my arms around her resting my chin on her shoulder, "It's really you brat." I chuckle a little, "What do I always say Granny you can't get ride of me that easily." She pulls away and hits me hard in the arm, "That's for not keeping in touch do you have any idea how worried you had me and Jiraiya?"

I smile sadly, "Gomen.....I was just trying to pick up the pieces of myself." She sighs and goes back to her chair as I go hug Shizune and pat Tonton on the head earning an oink from her. Granny places three mask on her desk and the three of us pick them up, I trace the scratches on it remembering everything that had happened.

I tie it to my hip and grab the headband she was holding up to me, it tighten it on my forehead and look at Granny. She was looking at me with fondness, "I Tsunade Senju as the Fifth Hokage, hereby reinstate you to Head of All anbu divisions and jonin rank Akira Yanka Hozuki. The same goes for you Akrame and Chiho Suzuki do you except?"

I look at Akrame and Chiho, they both nod at me. We get on one knee in, "We pledge our skill, lives to you and this Village Lady Hokage. We will not fail you and see that your orders are carried out." I pause tilting my head slightly, "As long as I can agree to it that is."

She raises a eyebrow at me and throws keys at me, "There is a house by training ground 0 that will suit the three of you." I dig in my pouch and place as three prong kunai resting it on her desk, "Send chakra into it if you need me." Chiho and Akrame rest there hands on my shoulder, I teleport to the memorial stone.

I walk forward and rest my hand against it, "I cannot change the past and the mistakes that I made but I promise to protect this village with my life like you did Papa." I turn back towards them with a smile and hold my fist out, they both smirk at me doing the same. "Some bad things have happened over the last couple of years but I'm glad I get the chance to fight and live along side you guys again."

Chiho laughs, "We're happy about it as well and we've got your back." Akrame sighs, "I guess I'm stuck with you again baka." We laugh silently promising to protect each other no matter what, its good to be back.