Chapter 9

Akira Pov

I take my mask off and stare back at A not wavering under his glare, "Bro what's with all this fussing ya fool?" Killer Bee lands behind him then he smiles when he sees me, "Well if it isn't the Wolf of the leaf." I chuckle a little, "Its been awhile Bee I would say its good to see you but I think your brother has other idea's." Chiho and Akrame land on either side of me, "Lord Raikage it would not be wise to attack us forcing us to respond."

"My lord you shouldn't attack another villages shinobi unless you want to start a war." I tilt my head a little curious at this guy standing behind both A and Bee, he's young but by the way he carries himself confident in his abilities.

"Darui don't get involved in this this women cannot be trusted! Now why would Tsunade send three high level shinobi just to deliver scrolls." Akrame groans a little, "Look we just want to drop these off and you to dismiss us so we can go home." I pull out the scrolls from my pouch and hold it out to him, A doesn't move a muscle. Bee moves passed his brother and walks up to me takes the scroll, "Thanks for the scroll now time for you to go."

I slide my mask back on and turn my back towards them but pause for a moment, "I know you have been sending a few of your anbu into the land of fire A." I look back at them over my shoulder enjoying how they visibly tense up, "I will tell you now to pull them out and drop whatever plans you had going against my village. Otherwise you going to regret ever crossing my path..." Chiho and Akrame place there hands on my shoulder and I teleport us outside there village gates, "Well he was pissed." Akrame snorts, "Pissed is an understatement."

I snicker a little, "Well at least he'll pull his damn anbu." Chiho chuckles a little, "That's if he has a brain." I shake my head, "Let's just head home I'm dying to have some ramen."

(Timeskip next day.)

We reached the village in the early hours of the morning heading straight to Granny Tsunade's office. She was smirking like a mad women when we where telling her how A reacted to us. Now I stood in front of Sasuke's apartment a little nervous, okay Akira you can do this. I knock twice on the door and wait for a moment, hearing footsteps approach I wipe my palms on my pants.

Sasuke opens the door and his eyes widen for a second clearly surprised to see me, I smile cheekily. "Hey Sasuke I believe I promised you a talk when I got back." He shoves his hands in his pocket, "This early?" I scratch my cheek, "Um I got back like three hours ago but I had to give my report and stuff....."

He steps out of the doorway and locks his door, "Lead the way." I laugh lightly and lead him towards the clearing Kakashi had shown me when we where kids. From the corner of my eye I can see Sasuke glancing around probably wondering about the stares and glares people where sending my way.

We finally arrive and I plop down in the middle of the flowers Sasuke following my lead, its silent for a moment.

"Why do they all look at you like that?"

I lean back on my palms and look up at the sky, "A lot of people lost someone they loved and cared for when the nine-tails attacked 13 years ago. I was supposed to protect them all and I failed so I don't really care for the glares they send in my direction." Sasuke huffs a little, "But you where my age when that happened right?"

"I was but I was given my position by the Hokage because I was trusted to help keep the village safe." He goes silent again and I just watch the clouds waiting for his next question, "Would you help me train I need to get stronger." I look over at him, "And why do you need to get stronger?"

He gaze darkens, "So I can kill him and get my revenge."

"I won't train you then."

"Why the not he killed my family, your family just to test his own power!!" I run my fingers threw my hair, "Sasuke think back to before it happened to the brother you knew." He frowns but does what I ask, "Now do you think Itachi did what he did just to test something so simple as his power?" He hesitates but shakes his head, "No...that doesn't seem like something he would do but then why did he do it?"

I could see the confusion in his eyes and poke him in his forehead, Sasuke tenses up looking at me with wide eyes.

"I don't know why he did it but I promise you I will find out okay." He's eyes water and his jaw clenches, doing the only thing I could think of I pull him into me for a hug. He slowly wraps his arm around me burying his face in my shoulder, "Let it out Sasuke don't hold it in anymore I've got you." His body shakes a little and my shirt starts to get damp, I tighten my hold on him and rub his back.

I sit there holding him for who knows how long until he pulls away, his cheeks where a little pink as he looks away from me. "So if I drop the revenge will you help me find out the truth and grow stronger?" I ruffle his hair and laugh when he slaps my hand away, "Of course I will we family Sasuke we stick together. But before I train we got to do something about that."

I pull down his collar a little frowning at the curse mark, "But Kakashi-sensei already sealed it?" I snort a little, "I believe I'm better at seals then Kakabaka." He raises a brow, "Did you really know Kakashi-sensei when he was a kid."

"Yup he was a prick when we where younger I had to put the baka in his place." He cracks a smile then stands, "I have to go I'm supposed to met the others for training." I stand up, "I'll walk you then and you can ask me more questions if ya want."

It will let me see how far he's gotten in his training, along with Naruto. Hmm I wonder what type of training Kakashi has them do guess I'll find out.