Chapter 16

Akira pov
I honestly feel bad for how worked up I got Kakashi but I hate being teased.  And I honestly kind of surprised myself with the amount of confidence i had considering i really don't have experience in that area. Guess reading Pervy-sages books that one time was useful.

I finish the sandwich and wipes my hands on a rag. I could feel my face heating up he felt....big. I slap my cheeks and shake my head, "Kakashi foods ready!!" I yell as I move the plates to the dinner table. I got for two glasses when I hear footsteps enter the kitchen, "Kashi what do you want to drink?" I set the glasses down and turn around only to find him directly behind me. He was still shirtless and his hair still wet. Kakashi places his hand on either side of me, trapping me in between the counter and him.

I smile nervous, "H-Hey Kashi...." I curse myself for stuttering as he just stares at me. I squeal in surprise when he picks me up and places me on the counter. The glasses fall over, "Ka-!" He cuts me off by crashing his lips into my own. It takes me a moment to register what is going before I respond back. He wedges himself inbetween my legs, placing his hands on my thighs pulling me closer to the edge. I try to pull back for air but I only am able to let out a small gasp before he pulls me right back in.

Kakashi nibbles on my bottom lip asking for entrance. But me being the stubborn ass I am keep my mouth shut. He growls against my lips and bites down hard. I groan in pain and he takes this as his chance to slip his tounge in. I moan at the feeling of his tongue against my own and tangle my hands in his hair. He finally pulls back leaving a saliva between us.

He doesn't stop asking his lips travel down my jawline brushing my hair out the way. I breath heavily tilting my head slightly giving him better access. He reaches between my collarbone and neck, I let out a louder moan. This seems to fuel him as he focuses on that spot biting, licking, sucking. Then he suddenly pulls away from me walking towards the table.

"Let's eat now." I stare at him in disbelief that little shit this was his payback.

I run my fingers threw my hair and hop off the counter grabbing the glasses filling them with water. I manage to get my breathing back to normal and make my way to the table sitting across from Kakashi.

"Thank you for the food." We begin eating in silence for the first few minutes.

"You know you just started a war you are not going to win right?" He smirks at me with a playful glint in his eye, "I'm aware of what I started the question is can you handle it." I tilt my head slightly with a smile, "You do realize I basically grew up around Pervy-sage right?" He shrugs, "I'm not worried." Before I can retort there's a knock on the door. I sigh getting up, "Go get a shirt on and a mask its Akrame and Chiho." He gets up and comes over to me placing a quick kiss on my forehead before heading upstairs.

I smile a little to myself before heading towards the door. I straight out my hair and clothes first before opening it, "Finally man what took so long where you two fucking already?" I infused chakra into my fist and punch Akrame in the gut sending her flying across the road smashing threw the fence. Chiho looks over at Akrame before looking back at me.

"We've gathered everything you've asked us to get. Now we just need to figure out when and were we are going to do this. I frown and run my fingers threw my hair, damn I forgot about all this shit going on for a while. I chew my bottom lip, "Will set it all up for tomorrow at training ground 0 the only one we will inform is Granny Tsunade. She will handle the council and getting them there." Chiho nods, "Doing it somewhere we know best nice. I hate to cut your time short with Kakashi but we should go and start setting everything up."

I nod and go back inside grabbing my anbu mask off the coffee table. I started putting my shoes back on, "Duty calls?" Kakashi walks over to me lazily, "Yea..." He gives me a close eye smile, "Hey don't worry about it okay."

I let him pull me into a hug, "I'll see you when I can." I mumble into his shoulder, "You guys are so cute I might throw up." I spin on my heels glaring at Akrame who was wiping the dust of her shoulder.

"Oh don't listen to her Akira she's just very lonely." I snicker as Akrame glares at the both of us her cheeks turning slightly red. She scoffs, "Fuck you both."

"See I would let you if I rolled that way and if we weren't related." I can't help but tease her causing her to huff and stomp away angrily.

"Awe come on Akrame we're just messing with you." Chiho chuckles a little, "Come on before she gets the idea of setting our stuff on fire." I lean up and place a quick kiss on his masked cheek, "Bye Kashi." Me and Chiho walk side by side as we go back to our house. I could feel Chiho eyes on me and I look over to find an amuse smile on her face. I look at her confused, "What?"

She sighs still smiling, "When we get home the first thing you may want to do is cover those hickeys on your neck." I freeze and move my hand to my neck as Chiho continues to walk ahead laughing her ass off. Damn you Hatake I'll get you back for this mark my words