Chapter 21

Akira pov
It took me a few minutes to realize I didn't know where we where going. So I came to a complete stop waiting for Kakashi to catch up. When he does he casually passes by me telling me to come on.

To say I was embarrassed was an understatement and it didn't help that he kept teasing me about it either. Finally we arrive and a smile grows on my face, "We're staying Yugakure?!" I ask excitedly causing him to chuckle, "Yes we're staying at one of there many resorts."

I kiss his masked cover lips, "Thank you, your the best." He gives me a closed eye smile, "Let's remove or headbands so we don't attract unwanted attention." As soon as we make sure nothing will give us away as shinobi we head into the town, I smile slightly I haven't came to Yugakure in a long time. Following Kakashi  he lead's me to one of the smaller resorts and checks us in, once we get to the room. I can't help but explore the room when I was banished and even when I was still in anbu back then I always stayed in cheap inn's.

And let me just say some of those where not pretty, "I know it's not as grand as the other resorts here but...." I turn back to Kakashi who was rubbing the back of his neck nervously, "Kakashi this is amazing I don't even remember taking a vacation like this before. All my life I've been training and carrying out mission's or on the run." 

He walks towards me placing his hands on my hips and pulls me closer, I wrap my arms around his neck smiling up at him. 

"Well that's going to change I promise, I know there are still threat's to the village and Lady Tsunade is going to relay on you the most. But I'll be here to remind you that even you need to relax every once in awhile." I pull his mask down and Kakashi leans down closing the gap between us for a slow sensual kiss. 

He pull's back first much to my protest causing him to smile and place a kiss on my forehead, "We have a whole week to ourselves so don't worry now come on let's go explore a little, then tonight we're going to the hot-springs." I quickly go over to my pack and make sure to grab purse and basically run out the door, "Come on Kakashi!" I hear his footsteps behind me and soon we find ourselves back in the middle of the village. 

I honestly felt like a little kid dragging Kakashi with me from different stands and store's, once it was around lunchtime we decide to just go to a tea shop. I order some Dorayaki and green tea with a little bit of honey while he just get's a jasmine green tea. I hum looking around a the shop a bit before focusing back on Kakashi only to find him glaring at something over my shoulder.

I glance over my shoulder and see a group of man standing by the corner of a building clearly looking over at or more specifically me. The man in the middle of the group makes eye with me and he smirks saying something to his buddies causing them to laugh. 

Rolling my eye's I reach over the table and gently turn Kakashi's head so he's dirrectly looking at me, "Hey ignore those asshole's and just focus on me Kakabaka." The look in his eye visibly  softens, "You're right but I don't like how there looking at you." He grumbles slightly, "Here you two are, let me know if I can get you anything else~." The waitress places everything in front of us but her gaze was directly on Kakashi, it's like I wasn't here. My eye twitches as she drags her hand up Kakashi's arm purposely winking at him as he leaves.

I scoff taking a sip of my tea, I sit the cup down and look at Kakashi annoyed as he looks at me amused.

"What." 

"Your adorable when your jealous." He tease's lightly, I grumble taking a bite of my Dorayaki ignoring the heat in my cheeks. Once we're finished at the Tea house we start heading to the towards the hot-springs the same guy from earlier steps in front of me. This can't be good, "Hey there doll, I don't think I've ever seen you before I can show you around~." He say's in a flirtatious  tone, "Does this actually work for you?" 

I say in a bored tone crossing my arms over my chest, "Oh come on baby don't be like that." He tries to reach for me but Kakashi grabs his wrist and squeezes it hard forcing this poor baka to his knees.

"G-Gah what the hell man let me go!" He cries out, "Come near us again and I will kill you." Kakashi basically growls out kicking the guy in the chest and grabbing my hand pulling me behind him. I stumble slightly not expecting that at all, "K-Kakashi?" I call out but he simply ignores me mumbling things under his breath, before I can say anything else he pull's me into an ally and I find myself pinned to the wall.

His maskless lips quickly on my own, his hands wondering under my shirt, I shiver whimpering slightly as he bites my lower lip pulling back slightly. My breathing hitches when one of his hands slips under my bra and begins fondling my breast, "K-Kash someone can see.." I manage stutter out biting back a moan as my legs grow weak, Kakashi hum's in response trailing kisses done my jaw and neck slowly. 

Finally he pulls away leaving me a flustered mess, "Look at you so flustered already~ I wonder how you would look under me moaning my name." He husks out smirking at me with his stupid handsome face, "I hate you."

Kakashi simply laughs in response taking my hand once more as we resume our walk to the hot spring, I hang back as Kakashi speaks with the owners. Once he seems to reach an agreement with them he hands them some money and walks back towards me, "We're all set, follow me." I raise a brow as we seem to walk away from the public entrance to the hot springs, "Where are we going?"

I can't help but question as he hold's the door open for me allowing me to enter first, "The owner's private hot springs." He say's simply walking to two set's of door's, "We can change in these room's and both lead to the private hot spring."

My cheeks heat up as I think about being alone in there with a naked Kakashi, I bite my lip.

"Are you alright?"

"Y-Ya I'm fine." I curse myself for stuttering as I quickly make my way threw the door and quickly undress wrapping a towel around my body and putting my hair up in a bun. Making my way into the hot spring I let out a breath of relief realizing I got in here before Kakashi. Entering the water my muscles relax and I fold my towel leaving it behind me, and sink into the water more sitting on the bench.

I close my eye's, "Mind if I join you." I jump in response quickly opening my eye's finding Kakashi with a towel wrapped around his waist. His eye watching me intensely, "Come on in." 

I really don't know how I managed not to stutter, Kakashi enters the water leaving his towel by the edge and coming towards me. He sit's next to me our legs brushing together, a groan escapes his lips. I can't help but chuckle lightly, "Seems like I'm not the only one who needed to relax." He tilt's his head in my direction opening his eye lazily, "You're not wrong, though I'm still curious about something."

"Oh what about?"

"How you look moaning my name." 

I freeze on spot as Kakashi pulls my arm making me stand slightly as he slides behind me, as soon as he sits me back in his lap I could feel his hard cock against my back. I let out a whimper as his hand's circle around my stomach slowly trailing down but purposely avoids where I needed him the most.

His hand squeezing my thighs, as he nibbles my ear gentle, "Your move darling~"