Chapter 12

Akira Pov
Kakashi wraps his arm around the back of my neck bringing me closer to him. He pulls back with a string of saliva between us. But he doesn't stop he trails kisses down the side of my jaw and to my neck.

A moan escapes my lips and something snaps in me I push Kakashi away. And swim my way back to the shore.

"Akira wait!" I clench the pendent around my neck hearing Kakashi rushing out the water behind me. He grabs my arm and spins me around to face him, "What's wr-!" His eye widens then soften, he pulls me into a hug resting his chin on the top of my head. I wrap my arms loosely around his torso as tears begin to fall.

(Do not own this gif but picture something like that)

We stand there in silents for a few minutes before he speaks, "You want to tell me what's wrong?" His voice comes out softly as he runs his fingers threw my hair. I take a breath, "I'm scared...." I manage to whisper out and Kakashi pulls back slightly so he can look at me.

"Everyone I ever held close to me like family has died, my clans, my parents, Rin, The Uchiha, The old man and....Shizuka. Its a miracle Chiho and Akrame are still alive I can't count how many times it's been a close call with them. I'm afraid of letting you get closer to me and then having you ripped away ya'know." Kakashi cups my cheek with his left hand, I can't help but lean into his touch.

He rubs his thumb against it his eyes just scanning my face, "As shinobi we face death everyday and have had people taken from us without warning. And each time we are sent out on a mission there is no guarantee we will come back. I won't lie Akira I'm scared too but I'm tired of denying my feels for you. I've had feelings for you since we where kids." My eyes widen slightly, "I can't promise you I won't get hurt from time to time, I might even have a brush with death. But I do promise you that I will make you as happy as I possibly can and I'll do my very best to come back to you. And be there whenever you need me all I ask is for a simple chance."

He smiles at me slightly I can't help but laugh a little, "Since when have you been so good with words?" He shrugs, "I'm just wise beyond my years a blessing and a curse."

"I think its the gray hair. But its okay I still will give you a chance because I fell the same way." He suddenly picks me up bridal style, I squeak a little in surprise. I then slap him in the chest, "Baka!" He ignores me and makes a clone before teleporting us to what I assume is his apartment. He sets me down before disappearing down the hall. Kakashi's clone shows up and hands me our clothes before releasing itself.

Kakashi comes back with a towel and some sweats and a t-shirt. Taking the clothes from my hands, then hands me the towel and pair of clothes.

"I figured I should get you dried before you get sick. Down the hall and the door on the right is the guest shower. I'll stick your clothes in the washer then prepare some lunch for us how does that sound." I smile and walk up to him getting on my tippy toes and kiss him on his cheek.