Chapter 4 You and me together

Authors POV
The whole day neither Bondita was able to concentrate on studies nor Anirudh was able to concentrate in his work.The bell rang for the last period and it was the class of Miss Jesica
(Bondita's Civics teacher and one of the most strict teacher who never liked Bondita) She started the class by asking assignments from the students like other days that day also Bondita completed it so miss jesica didn't got any chance to humiliate her. But was searching excuses for it.

Miss Jesica:So today children I will take a test. Get ready for it.
So my first question goes to Bondita.Tell me How many amendments does the constitution have?

(Bondita was on her own dreamland remembering the childhood days she spent with her patibabu and family)

Miss Jesica: Bondita, Bondita,Bonditaa!
Bondita:Yes Mam!
Miss Jesica:In which dream are you lost in. Okay leave first answer my question.
Bondita:Which question and from which chapter mam.
Suhana:(whispers)How many amendments do the constitution have?
Bondita:Yes mam there are 104 amendments.(Guys I am telling of India's because I don't know UK one)
Miss Jesica:Okay correct but stop day dreaming and one more thing you will go home late today as your punishment.
Bondita:Miss Sorry but please don't give me punishment.It will never happen again.
Miss Jesica:No Sorry! Okay now students you all can leave see you all the next day.And Bondita come with me you need to help me in pack up.

Bondita's POV
O God what will happen now.I promised patibabu that we will meet in Pride Hotel after the college finishes.Idea let me ask Principal Sir he will allow me to go because I am his favorite student.I said Sir everything about what happened in the class and he replied that it wasn't my fault because it happens sometimes so he allowed me to go.I need to reach first before patibabu goes to Pride Hotel.

Anirudh's POV
I was just surprised that there was no one in that such Fivestar Hotel without me and the staffs.The took my care as if I was a king.They told me to go to the terrace.I went it was dark but suddenly lights got on and I saw it was beautifully decorated with flowers, balloons, and all those things that I loved the most.There was a huge photo of Bondita and mine in the barrister coat.A shelf filled with different types of books.A table filled with delicious Bengali foods.My favourite perfume.And a book with sketches of my face.Then suddenly from back someone called me it was none other than Bondita.She wore a Red color Banarasi Saree with jewelleries.Her hair opened and without ghoongat.

Authors POV
Bondita:Patibabu Surprise.Apko yeh sab pasand aya.Kya hua patibabu mein bura lag rahi hoon jo aap mujh ghoor rahe hain.
Anirudh:(comes back in reality)Khub sundar lagche.
Bondita:Sotti patibabu.
Anirudh:Sotti.
Bondita:Aur mera surprise kesa laga apko.
Anirudh:Khub bhalo Bondita.Aur thank you bhi 😊😊
Bondita:Thik hein ab ap mere banaye hui sab khana khaye e.
Anirudh:Aur tum kiya mujhe dekhogi. Ese kese ho sakta hain mein khau aur mera patni mujhe dekhte rahigi.
Bondita:Toh mein kya karungi.
Anirudh:Dikhati hoon main tum ko.

(He took the food and fed Bondita by his hand and the same was done by Bondita)

Anirudh:Mera toh pet bhar giya hain aur nahi kha paungi.
Bondita:Thik hain ab aap woh shelf se ankhe bad karke ek kitab uthaye.
(Anirudh takes one it was a diary of Bondita where she use to write everything.)
Bondita:Toh patibabu ap ye diary chodke baki sab kitabe jab man chahe par sakte hain per yeh diary kebal tulsipur mein par sakte hain.
Anirudh:Per kyu bondita???
Bondita:kyu ki yeh kitab bohat important hain per kyu hain woh ab jab padhenge tab pata chal jayga apko.
Anirudh:Jesa agya meri patni devi ji ki.
Bondita:Achcha thik hain patibabu ab mujhe jana chahiye.
Anirudh:Aur kuch der nahi ruk sakte hain kya tum.
Bondita:Per patibabu ab rat ke 8 baj chuki hain aur mujhe assignment bhi karna hain.
Anirudh:Thik hain.

(As bondita was about to go she tripped on a book and fell on Anirudh.)

Bonditas POV
I felt on patibabu and could hear my heart beat beating faster.His hands was on my waist and mine's on his shoulder.I tried to get up but found that my necklace got struck into his dress.After a lot of struggles it came out and I anyway got up. I was so embarrassed that was not able to look into patibabu's eyes.And I bid him good bye started for my hostel.The whole night I just dreamed of him but a call brought me into reality. It was my friend Niloy.He told me that he felt in love with a girl and her name is Rubina.But the girl got into a relationship just two days ago.And he said in a sad voice that everyone should confess their love otherwise like him it will be too late. This words kept ringing in my ears.I felt that I should confess the different feeling that I have for patibabu.No, no I should not be so fast.

Okay Guys a good news is that the next chapter is going to be a great surprise so for today there is no precap.