Chapter8 Misunderstandings

Starting from the last chapter.
Bondita:Kab diya apne?
Anirudh:Jis din tum ko maine Hira Mandi se layi thi.
Bondita:Kiya diya tha apne....mujhe yad nahi arahi hain.
Anirudh:Tumhari liye duniye ki sabse kimti chiz di thi.....mere dil.
Bondita:Yeh kesa baat hooy.....woh toh kitne saal pehele diye the.....par aaj kuch dena parega.
Anirudh:Pehele mera return gift doh.
Bondita:De chuki hoon..... jis din apne mere rakshakbabu ban kar mere dhaal bane the.
Anirudh:Yeh kesa baat hooy.
Bondita:Achcha toh apko kya lagta hain barrister Anirudh Roy Chowdhury......aap bhul ja rahe hain ki kuch din baad....mein bhi barrister ban jaungi.....aur apki bato ki jaalo mein phas ne bali nehi hoon.
Anirudh:😅😅
Bondita:Good night ab mujhe jana cha hiye.
Anirudh:May I have the pleasure to drop you.
Bondita:Sure😏😏

In the car Bondita slept on Anirudh's shoulder. Anirudh carried Bondita till her hostel room and made her lay down on the couch and went.

At morning.
Suhana:Bonditaaaaa!
Bondita(got up with a jerk):Kya hua bhukamp aya hain kya.....itna jor jor se kyu chilla rahi hain.
Suhana:Pehele yeah bol tu saari pehen kab soyi...tu toh woh long gown pehen kar soyi thi na....toh fir...
Bondita:Oh chor tu....yeh bol ki tujhe yaad hain aaj kya hain.
Suhana:Oh teri....aaj toh tera birthday hain...main toh bhul hi gayi thi....aaj toh tujhe bohat sare gift milne wala hain.
Bondita:Mein mere birthday ki baat nahi kehe raha hoon mein toh surprise test ke bare mein kahe raha hoon.
Suhana:Oh haan toh thik hain tu ready hokar niche aja mein wait karti hoon.

After being ready Bondita and Suhana reached their college. Everyone wished Bondita as she entered the classroom with a big round of claps while Agnes was feeling very jealous of Bondita. She came to Bondita and pushed her.

Agnes:You bloody Indians can you tell me which magical spell you have done on the whole college.

Bondita:Agnes dear it will be better if you mind your language and not poke nose in others buisness....and if you say that I have done a magical spell on them then I don't know why it didn't worked on you....that means as you said that you don't belong to this college.

Agnes:You Indians just know to argue without reasons....and yes it is not that I don't belong to this college but you are not capable of being in this college.

Bondita:Firstly I am again warning you that say anything to me but don't try to say anything about my country and the citizens of my country.

Agnes:What will you do? Yes you Indians are not less than a shoe for us who will always be below our feet...you Indians are bloody fools...
Bondita:Just shut up.....don't dare to say anything more.

(Agnes slaps her and Bondita gets more furious and now she also slaps her)

Bondita:You slapped me in one of my face no... but I am not so bad like you who will slap in one side.....so I am slapping you in both sides otherwise you will remain bachelor so this slap is.. so that you get married.

(Bondita was about to slap in the other side of Agnes but Anirudh came and stopped her which made Bondita to boil more in anger.)

Anirudh:Shame on you Bondita..who gave you the right to slap her I don't want to see your face....Get out of the class and I am suspending you from my every classes.
Bondita:But Sir...
Anirudh:I said just get out.

(Bondita went out of the class room and started sobbing and here the principal was coming to the class to wish Bondita but he found her outside the classroom standing and sobbing)

Principal:Oh my dear child why are you crying dear...tell me...anyone has scold you....who has scold....and why are you out.

(Now Anirudh came out)
Anirudh:I have send her out Sir....she slapped Agnes without any reason and Sir do you know why she is getting so much courage to do this ......just for your blind faith on her.
Principal:You are wrong Professor Anirudh I don't have blind faith on her...but I believe her...and what do you think I became a principal like this only that I will not understand that what a child like her can do.
Anirudh:So that means that Sir you believe her but not to me.
Principal:No I believed you that she has slapped Agnes....so she should get punishment.....her punishment is I am suspending her from this college.

(Bondita's tears came from her eyes and same from Anirudh because he dreamt her to see as Barrister but we know that for Anirudh his fitoor and jid is more important than dream so he removed tears from his eyes)

Suddenly the whole class in unison said,
" Then we will also leave this college."

Principal:Why???

One of the student:Because Bondita is being suspended without any fault of hers, we don't want to be in that college where the teacher doesn't listens to the students opinion.

Other student: Yes Sir their is no fault of Bondita's. Agnes first pushed her then also Bondita was calm but Agnes continued speaking ill of Bondita's motherland India and the first slap was given by Agnes. Bondita never defends herself but she can't tolerate to hear bad about her country. So is defending ones country wrong?

Principal:No children I just wanted to hear it from you all so that Professor Anirudh gets to understand his blunder...I don't have blind faith on Bondita but I believe her more than myself.....she is like my daughter.

(Now Anirudh felt guilty and tears came out from his eyes for scolding Bondita without any reason)

Anirudh:Sorry Sir really I did big blunder...I should have listen to her first...I am very sorry Bondita, please forgive me otherwise I will feel guilty....please enter and have you seat....and Agnes get out of the classroom.
Principal:Yes Agnes I am suspending you for this week.
Bondita:No Sir please don't give her punishment....it happens sometimes, we are all hum beings and man makes mistake.....if you give her punishment she will think of taking revenge from me...but if you forgive her she will accept me as her friend.
Principal:Okay just for you my child.

Precap:Bondita becomes barrister Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhury.