Chapter11 If it isn't love

Starting from the last chapter.

The day was really hectic for Bondita, as she reached her house she found many guests their waiting for her, even the Chowdhury family came except Anirudh which shaded displeasure in her face. All the cake cuttings and all ended with great pomp. But her eyes were just glued to the clock and then 'tick' the clock struck 7:30 and she rushed out of the room like a mail train pulling her over coat. It was cold and damp outside, winds were blowing like a horse race. 'Dhang' the clock in the town rang depicting that it was 8.

She walked down pass the Princess Lake slowly. It was too dark to see anything when suddenly someone held her hands and pulled her to the corner of the street.

Assuming any danger she was about to scream, 'bachaoo' while her eyes popped out seeing the person in front of her. The man smacked his head at her foolishness.

Bondita, 'Anirudh babu, aap....main toh dar hi gayi thi. Phww!'

Anirudh, 'Haan main nahi toh koi aur ane wala tha kya....Stupid.... Tum jaisa buddhu maine aaj takh nahi dekha. '

Bondita, 'Whattt aap mujhe aaj K din bhi stupid bolrahe hain.....Huh...mujhe toh yaha anahi nahi chahiye tha.'

Anirudh, 'Achcha thik hain Sorry meri Ma.....ghat hua mujhse tumse muh larke... Abh chale?? '

Bondita, 'Kaha chalu??' she asked questioningly and with utmost excitement.

Anirudh, 'Chalo fir khud dekhlena Abhi pehle tumhari ankhe toh bandh du... Abh mat pucho kyu.' he said while tying a black cloth in her eyes.

Bondita, 'Arey Par fir main chalungi kaise.... Gir jaungi...aur fir mereko chot ajaygi.'

Anirudh, ' Toh main kiske liye hoon... Main rehte tumhe koi chot pohocha sakta hain kya? '

Bondita, ' Kyu nahi pohochasakta? HUM AAPKE HAIN KAUN? '

Anirudh, 'Pata nahi, abh apni hath doh...(she gave her hands and he took it) Abh chalte hain.... Eksath...'

As they both walked holding hands they again got flashbacks of both of them holding their hands in their last birth. Suddenly the blind fold got opened and both of them were amused at the full moon which was reflecting Anidita in their last birth.
'Tang' a glass felt down and their were back out of their flashbacks.

Bondita, 'Kya apne bhi wahi dekha jo Maine dekhi....wahi larki jise hum hotel mein bhi imagine kiye tha wahi barrister babu.'

Anirudh, 'Haan wahi Anirudh aur Bondita....wahi barrister couple... Par tum abh yeh sav chodo aur woh dekho.' he pointed to a table.

The place was beautifully decorated with balloons and scented candles and flowers. And then he pulled a ribbon, and rose petals started falling on her.... As he clapped his hands and said 'Happy Birthday Bondita.... Happy Birthday Miss Stupid hehehe. '

And the next moment he was encircled by two hands. Bondita was so super whelmed that she unknowingly hugged him. It felt like a bliss for Anirudh.... He didn't knew why but he felt it that it was not the first time she was hugging her.... The hug was known to both of them.

Bondita, 'Oh sorry sorry... Main jada khus hoke..... Sorry sorry.... BTW thank you.....its really beautiful. '

Anirudh, 'Not more than you! '

Bondita, 'Kuch kaha kya apne??'

Anirudh, 'Kaha? Nahi toh! Abh chalo bhi? Cake nahi katna kya? '

Bondita, 'Haan.. Haan chalo chalo.'

Anirudh, '1 min.....yeh dekho maine kya laya tumhare liye.... 8 handiya 1 badam Wale rosogulle.'

Bondita, 'Rosogulleeeee!! Layie' *she snatched the pot and started gobbling the rosogulla one by one ending each pots while he adored her.

Anirudh, 'Sara khaaa liyaa bapree tumhati pait hain yaha jahaj.... Yarr  kaisi insan Ho 1 bhi nahi dya.'

Bondita, 'Sorry sorry hehehehe and thank you soooo muchhh. Abh chaliye cake Kat te hain.'

They got up. Bondita cut the cake and fed him while he fed her back, she took some of the cake and smashed it in his face. She ran away while Anirudh started chasing her back. Suddenly he held her and then pinned her to the wall. Both of them had their heart beat getting faster and faster.

He moved close to her face while she kept on breathing harder. She closed her eyes feeling his hot breath on her neck, when he brushed off the cake on her cheeks sliding with his one. Both of them got lost in each others company. Suddenly Anirudh realising their growing proximity moved away.

Anirudh, 'Sorry sorry!'

Bondita, 'Hahahahaa.....Ek baat puchu...aap mujhe pehle nafrat karte the.... Par fir bhi aap mere liye itna chinta kyu karte hain, YEH KAISA RISHTA HAIN? '

Anirudh, 'Pata nahi, yeh RISHTA TERA MERA, Kya rishta hain. Yeh sav chodo 1 special gift hain tumhare liye. ' takes out a box.

Bondita, ' Kya hain... Aur bhi kuch hain kya? Abh bolo bhi...dikhao.'

Anirudh took out a pair of anklets as Bondita's eyes gleamed up with joy. 'Payall' she gasped as he placed her feet in his thighs and made her wear those beautiful anklets. 'Cham Cham' the anklets looked heavenly beautiful in her feets.

Anirudh, 'Pasand aya? Sundar haina?'

Bondita, 'Pasand matlab bohat pasand aya....aur sundar ki baat ho toh apse jaada sundar nahi.. Achcha chaliye abh mujhe ghar chodke ayie....nahi toh baba tension karenge.'

Anirudh, 'Achcha Thik hain fir chalo...and again Happy Birthday Miss Stupid. ' he chuckled.

Bondita and Anirudh then drove off to the Sharma mansion. As they reached both of their jaws dropped hearing what Bonditas father said to Anirudhs father.

Vivek: 'Main meri beti ka shadi apki bete Sahil se hi karwaunga aur yeh mere wada hain.'

Bondita, 'Par Baba main yeh shadi nahi karsakti hoon....Sahil meri Dada jaisa hain...aur mujhe barrister banke apni pair pe khara hona hain.'

Anirudh, 'Haan Kaka, aap bhaiya se shadi aur fir bhi Bondita ki....uski toh Abhi takh parhai bhi complete nahi hooya. '

Tushar, 'Arey pehele pura baat toh sunlo.... Vivek ki sirf 1 beti Bondita hi nahi hain.....Sonali bhi hain aur ham Sonali aur Sahil ka shadi K baat kar rahe hain.'

Vivek, 'Haan aur es hafte bohat achcha muhrat hain aur Subh kam mein der kis baat ki.'

Bondita, ' Toh iska matlab Di ka shadi es haftehi hoga fir toh mujhe bohat kuch karni hogi..... Chal Bondita Chal pehle Di ko congrats toh karke aau. '

She ran upwards while the whole house echoed the sound of her anklets. As she went upwards she hugged Sonali and Congratulated her in happiness. Both of the sister spender an emotional night remembering their childhood.

Precap: HAPPINESS DOESNT LIES LONG....A LONG WAITING BITTERNESS OR SWEETNESS WHAT IS WAITING LETS SEE. All the wedding rituals starts and the wedding day arrives. Anirudh comes with Sahil.