Chapter7 Bondita turns 18

At night 11:40 pm in bondita's hostel.
Tring..tring the telephone rang in the drawing room where Bondita slept in the couch. Bondita got up with a jerk.

Bondita: Hello May I know whom I am speaking to......
Voice: Read the letter on the table......
The speaker cut the phone. Bondita now with curiosity started reading the letter:
Dear Bondita, get ready fast and come to the princess hotel. I am waiting for you and yes come alone If you don't come you will lose the person who is the world for you.....

Bondita didn't paid any heed to it but the sentence ' you will lose the person who is the world for you' kept ranging on her ears which made her tensed. She got ready and tool some safety precautions (knife, pen and a mirch powder spray). She wore a jeans and a leather jacket as it is cold at night in London.After coming to London she learned driving car. So she took out her car and started for Princess hotel.

Bondita's POV
It was dark inside which made me more tensed but the lesson that I learned in my childhood was their is nothing to scare from which ave me strength everytime. Their was a note in a wall written come to room number 202 Bondita. I went their there was sticky note on the door written 'When you came till this much then don't hesitate to enter.' I pushed it opened it was dark. I searched for the switch board I got another note written 'Switch one the three switch' although it was dark I read it with the help of my mini torch. I switched on the third light.........their was no one but a box kept on the bed. I opened it their was a saree and a note to wear it and go to the terrace. Time to time I was getting more curious. I wore the saree and went to the terrace.

I reached the terrace and found it was decorated with rose petals and candles

I reached the terrace and found it was decorated with rose petals and candles. The London watch struck 12 and suddenly someone said ' Happy birthday to you'. I turned and found the person to be my Patibabu.

Anirudh's POV
Bondita looked so beautiful in the saree. I felt as if she is the worlds most beautiful girl. She was so shocked that she ran towards me and started crying.

Bondita: Apne toh mujhe darai diya.... mujhe toh laga ki koi aur hain.
Anirudh: Per tum toh keheto ho ki tum kisi se darti nahi fir kya hua aaj....
Bondita:(pouts her mouth)
Anirudh: Thik hain bondita toh mujhse naraz hain toh main ek badam wale jo aath handiya rosogulle lahi o phek deti hoon... aur kya bhi kar sakti hoon.
Bondita: Kya apko yaha rosogulle mil gayi....maine toh bohat dhundi thi par mujhe toh nahi mili.
Anirudh: Mujhe mili....kyu ki jisne banai hain woh toh kuch din pehelai ai London mein......tum janna nahi chahogi woh kaun hain.
Bondita:Kaun hain.
Anirudh: aur kaun.....tumhari samne hi toh khare hain.
Bondita: Apne banai hain....apko rosogulle u banani bhi ati hain....khub valo....

Authors POV
Bondita cherishes the rosogulle and all those dishes that Anirudh made. After that she cuts the cake and feeds it to Anirudh and she becomes 18But some mischief was running on Bondita's mind, she took some amount of cake and brushed it on Anirudh's face. Anirudh started chasing Bondita until she came at the end of the wall. Anirudh pinned Bondita on the wall and said

Anirudh: Ab kaha jaogi Bondita.
Bondita:Aap thori na yeh cake mujh pe laga payenge...lagane ke liye toh cake chahi hoti hain....aur woh toh table pe hain.

Anirudh didn't answered her and just went near her cheeks and put the cake on her cheeks from his cheeks which made Bondita to blush hard. Anirudh realized that he is too close to Bondita so he departed from her because he didn't want this closeness to be a barrier of Bondita's dream to be a barrister. Bondita asked from her gift from Anirudh in whose reply Anirudh said that she already got it.

So to know what is the gift please stay tuned to my fanfiction. Their will be lots of twist and turn after they reach Tulsipur. But I want to make their bond more strong before they reach Tulsipur.

Precap: Misunderstandings.