01| first day

CHAPTER: ONE
FIRST DAY

❝my family is my prestige.❞

❞

"SAPH, WAKE UP

"SAPH, WAKE UP." I moan hearing voices coming from downstairs. I pull the pillow from behind and cover my left ear in order to mute those sounds penetrating my poor drums and at the same time disturbing my blissful sleep. "No." I groan in return knowing that my answer won't reach to them. The knock at the door soon started to irritate me. "Come out and get ready Saph."

"5 more minutes mom." I grumble. For a while it was deadly silent but soon the door barge open and a huge sack of potato fell upon me. I scream in horror only to find my elder brother, Jonathan laughing his as* out.

"You fu-" I was cut off by his shout to our mom. We both know how our mother hate cusses for which even our poor father too got beating from her whenever he slips out a cuss. My eyes widen and I put my hand on his mouth whispering out a sorry to that ba*tard.

His eyes handle mischief while I scoff. This stupid fu*ker. I push him off me landing my legs which wobbled because of the weight he released on my poor fats.

"Did she get up?" Mom again asks. I roll my eyes replying back, "Yes mom I am up."

"Okay. Hurry up, I am giving you twenty minutes and within that time you need to come down along with your bag ready for school or else." The threat was clear, If my eyes weren't that wide it now were and now in realization that I am going to start my senior year. Sh*t.

I quickly take my necessities from the closet running towards bathroom but not before lifting up the empty plastic bottle hitting Jonathan for nearly killing me. He tries to shout at me but I quickly lock the door stripping myself naked. I stand under the geyser turning it on but due to my short five feet five inch height I have to tip toe to select the green button. The lukewarm water pour down as soon as I turn on the knob of the tap which filled the pink bucket. I carry the mug of water pouring it on my right foot to test it's temperature.