05| he is cute

CHAPTER: 05
HE IS CUTE.

❝he has those pretty hazel eyes.❞

❞

MY EYES SHINE in amusement watching the scene get unfold

MY EYES SHINE in amusement watching the scene get unfold. My parents thought that Johnathan was gay when he carried the rich boy in a bridal style.

I snicker at the look of horror that surfaced on Johnathan's face and he quickly threw the guy on the couch. After being confronted about the bizarre situation they finally calmed down. I shake my head but my eyes are trained on the boy. His smooth skin tone makes me feel jealous, the sharp nose which fits perfectly between his curve eyes and above the plump lips is worth of.

"He has those pretty hazel eyes," I speak lowly but am sure they heard what I said and turn back to watch me intently. I laugh awkwardly at them but when the mood didn't shift down I sigh and said.

"I met him in our school. He was the guy who got hurt."

My mom asks, "Why? He looks like he belongs to a good family."

I nod my head and as I know my only best friend, the great tiny female Eve has all the information stored in her, be it old or new she has it all so it wasn't late when we got the actual answer to that stunt. One thing I like her the most is until she gets the information crystal clear she doesn't voice out.

"Someone spoke bluntly about his parents and reputation. He even pins pointed out against his class and status and let me tell you it wasn't at all good." My father looks at the boy and nods his head.

"How do you know?" Jonathan asks me.

"Eve," I reply dragging the name unnecessarily.

"What is his name?" My mom asks me while I shrug. I am not good at memorizing other names.

"Theodore." My brother speaks on my behalf of me and looks at me. "Theodore Rodriguez." My father coughs loudly.

Mom rushes toward his side soothing his back and asking him, "Are you okay, love?" He nods his head.