02| the rich boy

CHAPTER: TWO
THE RICH BOY

❝i am a rich boy with empty pockets❞

THE SOUND OF ALARM wakes me up instead of my parents who are busy making money in the next room

THE SOUND OF ALARM wakes me up instead of my parents who are busy making money in the next room. The constant negligence is now a daily dose in my life. I may wake up from the bed made from the softest comforter, surrounded by rich diamonds and silvers, located on the top floor where I can look up to the good views of the Mexican city bit everything is done without any proper care, love and warmth.

I take my time in bathing, using the shower gel and lathering my body. Later, I put sports shoes, wear track pants, a loose shirt and a Vegvísir Hoodie due to the chilly weather of the first week of March. I brush my teeth and spit out the paste. I rinse my mouth properly and gurgle a little and then spit out the water.

I eye the digital alarm clock which shows it's now 5am. Well I did wake up at 4:40am, I do my necessities and walk out not before assembling the clothes I will be wearing today for the school.

I take out the bottle of water from counter top and step out where the day welcomes me with the chilly breeze. I close my eyes and inhale the fresh air while shuddering a little due to the coldness. My eyes opens and I start my morning parade to stay fit and show the world how a rich boy is made of.

My pace increases from jogging to running. I do my exercises for two hours and pass by the crowded world of fake smile and embrace the peace I always wanted since the day I got to know lots of my freedom got constricted due to the showcase of so called a rich boy.

I am not a rich boy, I don't have the power to create so called bad reputation. I am a simple human finding the serenity whenever I pass by the rows of trees, the only true friend whom I know will be there for me even if I die.

-

The match is made from hell to get two Scorpios as my parents. I sigh while dragging down my bag and placing it on the countertop. I greet Maria, the maid and also my favourite person in my house. She took care of me since I grew up and knows me just like the back of my palm.