Percy

(A/n Sorry for the late update. This chapter has mentions of blood, and broken bones, so if you are sensitive to that, skip.)

((Also gonna put another chapter out soon, so hang tight. (: ))

Percy
Percy woke up to pounding on his door. He sat up and tried, but failed, to rub the sleep out of his eyes. He got up and answered the door, only to find a distressed Jason.

"What is wrong, Jason?" Percy asked, sounding slightly annoyed.

"I-i heard.....and....infirmary...NICO!" he stuttered out, barely able to make out the words.

"Jason, what happened?" Percy asked, more concerned and awake now.

"I-i was walking around, an-and I heard a scream from the infirmary. It sounded like Nico's, but it was silenced before his scream ended. Percy, please just come with me. I have a bad feeling." the concern on his face unsettled Percy, so he threw on his shoes, and started jogging to the infirmary.

When they got there, the door was locked, so Percy knocked. He heard people yelling, but it wasn't Will or Nico. Jason and Percy started pounding on the door now. The voices shush, and Percy could swear he heard the crunch of a body.

"Jason! Move! I'm gonna break it down!"

"How?!"

"This is gonna hurt. Move!" He moved from the door as Percy took a couple steps back. He got a running start and lowered his shoulder into the door. As soon as he hit the door it flung open and he hit in the ground. His arm immediately went numb.

He looked around the room, causing him a great deal of pain. All he could see was Jason, who was over by Nico, who was crying, and...oh gods.

"Will! Jason what happened?!"

"I don't know, Percy. As soon as we got in the window closed, which means these idiots managed to escape." Jason was looking at Nico's leg, as it was bent in a funny direction at the ankle.

Percy turned towards Will. He was unconscious, and Percy could see why. His face was bleeding bad, and his whole body was covered in bruises.

"Jason, go get the Apollo kids! And grab me some bandages on the way out!" Jason ran to the cabinet, and tossed Percy the bandages. He then ran out, at full speed.

As Percy tried to grab the bandages, he howled in pain. His shoulder was definitely dislocated. He managed to grab them, though, and started to apply pressure to Wills unconscious body.

"Is he okay?" Nico asked Percy, through extreme tears.

"He will be just fine Nico. Are you okay?"

"I am fine. I just..." he tried to stand and immediately fell to the ground, crying even more.

"Nico please, just stay sitting. I can't come over and help you too." Percy told the young boy, as calm as possible.

Just then Kayla, the second in command of the Apollo cabin, walked in with her siblings and yelled, "What happened!!" She ran over to Will, taking applying pressure over.

"I don't know, Kayla. Thankfully, Jason heard Nico's scream and dragged me here. We didn't see who did it though. Nico-" Percy looked over to see Nico, passed out from the pain of his foot being set, and then carried to an infirmary room.

"Percy, you should get your shoulder looked at. Its turning purple." Jason said, crouching next to his best friend.

"Okay, okay ya."