Chapter 6

"Brother, I found some literature you may like," Thor offered after coming into my room with a few books in hand. I have been sitting here slowly dying of boredom. Which has become a hobby of mine ever since I hadve been incapacitated. Thor placed the books on the armchair and stood beside the bed I was sitting on. He looked around the room for a moment before turning to me with a disappointed sigh. "What did you do to the cameras?" I looked around the room, faking a confused look.

"Cameras you say?" I wondered with an innocent look.

"Loki, we saw you destroy them from the live feed. Don't play dumb," Thor pointed out. 

"Fine. They are in the sink cabinets." Thor walked into the bathroom and came out holding small shards in his hands.

"Clint is going to watch you next. He does not like you at all. Loki, this punishment is much better than what could be happening to you. So please, By the Gods! Would you not be a chaotic mess?! I truly miss the time when we were brothers, the time when you thought we were brothers. Unlike everyone else, I actually want you here because maybe it will do you good," Thor suddenly scolded. I looked to him for a moment a bit startled at his sudden outburst. I felt a twang of guilt prod but buried the feeling as fast as I could. No. Thor is a liar. Just a few years ago he swore to have the Jotuns fear him. I was never his brother. Just a while ago he fought against me in a battle that threw me into the dark void that I wish had killed me. Just a while ago he fought against me in a war of two worlds and never even thought something might be wrong. Nobody ever thought anything was wrong because all that was and is expected of me is lies and chaos.

"Yes mother, I'll be good," I gibed. Thor gave me an annoyed look. He walked out of the room and the door again slid locked behind him. I picked up one of the three books and realized it was a trilogy. Finally, a way to pass the time. I opened the page of the first book entitled "The Hunger Games". I almost scoffed at the title, yet I sat down and began reading.

3rd Person Pov:

Clint had come back to the tower and was talking with Tony. They were both sitting in an office on opposite sides of a table. There were many crunched up pieces of paper in the garbage next to the desk. Basically, they were spending their day scheming against Loki. They were both looking for a way to make Loki's stay just a little more fun for them, and had a lot of ideas but couldn't figure out what to settle on. They wanted Loki to feel like a pawn, wanted him to feel how they felt. "Wait! I have an idea. My genius prevails once again," Tony attested. "This is too perfect, but it will only work on a few different conditions. We need some information on Loki though. Since you are taking him next you got to ask him some questions."

"No problem. What's the plan?" Clint questioned. Tony explained his plan and how it would work. There were a lot of loopholes and it most likely would end badly, but it was just too good to pass up. After analyzing the plan the two were laughing so hard that they had to stop because it gave them a headache.

"Ok, ok Legolas. Go before we start the question the logistics of the plan," Tony insisted after the laughter had died down. 

"I told you not to call me that anymore. One day I am going to think of a nickname for you and you are not going to like it," Clint retorted. He then got up and went to go fulfill his duties as 'Loki-sitter'.

Loki's Pov:

I had read almost half the book so far. It wasn't like the books I read in Asgard, but I suppose it was good for Midgardian literature. I was quite focused on my reading and so did not hear when the door opened, or rather I ignored it.

"Get up. It's my turn to loathe you today," the archer instructed. He sounded strong and serious, but I could tell that he was slightly fearful of me. I could defiantly expose that and use it to my advantage. With this in mind, I got up to go with him. I was led to a floor that was obviously a training room. On each side were benches. There were mats and dummy targets on one end of the floor, and a gun shooting range on the other side. Clint went over to the shooting range and took out his bow and arrow to shoot the moving boards. I sat at a bench watching him hit right in the middle each time. I am just glad that I do not have to do any form of fighting at the moment. I am so sore all over, and the only reason that I am not reopening wounds is probably due to the fact that I have been spending most of my time in my room. Suddenly, the archer came over to me after about a half-hour. He jabbed his bow into my side with full force. It was painful, but at least he did not attempt to impale me with his arrow.