Chapter 10

Forgive me, I have taken way too long to publish this chapter. I will be able to publish the next chapter sooner! I feel bad for taking so long to write this chapter, I just kept getting stuck on what to write. (RDJ: "That's enough out of you") I'll get on with the story now.

"Is he zoned out?" I snapped my head up to see Stark and a Midgardian child standing in my room. Peculiar, I would not think they would allow a youth to be in the presence of one proclaimed 'mass murderer'. 

"Ah, there we go. Hey there, Antlers," Stark again addressed me with an incorrect title. "This is Peter. Before I explain, I want to make one thing perfectly clear. If you hurt him, if you so much as tear a single strand of his hair, then I will kill you myself. I won't care if Thor says anything. If you hurt him you are dead. Got it?" He warned. Death threats, where have I heard that before? Peter shifted uncomfortably beside Stark before reaching out his hand to greet me. I did not return the favor. Tony eyed him in a way that said Peter should not be acknowledging my existence. Did he really just bring him here to threaten me? "Back to topic, we are sending you to school," Stark blatantly explained. 

"What? Why?" I stood up, attempting to talk my way out of this. Being sent to a capsule for Midgardians who would be considered infants in comparison to me, how humiliating. Though I must admit, it is rather creative.

"Because we can, and you did manage to change a lot of people's lives in a very negative way, so consider it payback," Stark retorted. Oh, how he was enjoying this.

"Are you not afraid that I will kill someone? The Mortals will recognize me, so it won't work," I advised. 

"Well, actually you won't kill, hurt, or maim anyone. For one, I don't know if you knew this, but there are actually other ways to enjoy the day instead of ending someone's life. Secondly, you will still have the cuffs and chip. If you do somehow manage to hurt someone though, it's back to Asgard, and it's dungeons for you. And, the only footage the public actually saw was what you did in Germany, and you were all armored up with your shiny hat and everything then. Great fashion statement by the way. Nobody will recognize you in those jeans and T-shirt though," Tony corrected. I looked down at my clothing to see the Midgardian wear that the Captian had brought to me. It still felt so different. Alright, so they have planned this out, and if I try anything, it's back to Asgard and I will never get a chance to leave the wretched place again. How perfect. Things always go so smoothly for me. The Ironman then left, leaving Peter in my room. He sat down on the armchair.

"Mr. Stark said that you will be starting Monday, which is tomorrow. I am supposed to go over the fake information we are going to send you to school with. Your name will be Tom Hiddleston, and if anyone asks, you moved here from Britain. Um... Any questions, Mr. Loki?" Peter claimed. 

"Just Loki is fine," It was more of an order than a question. I am not in any way pleased with these new arrangements.

"Ok, Just Loki. Well, I know you are like the bad guy and all, but I kind of think this could be fun! Potentially..." he tried to lighten the mood.

"Oh, I highly doubt that," I affirmed. This child is even more unbearably optimistic than Thor. Stark and Rogers then stepped into my room. The one my brother addressed as 'Man of Iron' held a large, metal syringe in his hand. 

"What's that for, Mr. Stark?" Peter hesitated. I could guess what it's for.

"Loki needs to be sedated so that he won't cause any trouble while I redesign his cuffs. If he gets sent to school and people see him in those chains, then it won't be hard to guess who he is," Stark clarified. Peter gave a small nod and looked at me before turning to exit the room. Before that journey was successfully completed, however, he ran right into Barton who was running into the room.