💜Chapter Seven💜

Warning this story features

-unalivement

-fighting

-LANGUAGE! (cursing)

- blood

The rain lightly pattered down as Nova flew through the air with the stolen trident, landing on a tall tree, far away from home. They looked down to the green below them, seeing only grass and trees around them, maybe they should've brought Eret with.. Suddenly a pain spike through their head, causing them to cover their eyes, but something felt off.. Nova carefully opened their eyes, revealing a white castle instead of a colorful land around them. Where were they? Before they could even really question it, they appeared back in the tree.

"What the hell.." Nova looked towards the ground, seeing a small book with a purple cover protecting it. The enby jumped down, landing right in front of it, with reckless abandonment they picked it up, seeing a capital 'K' on the cover. "Another what the hell.." They opened the first page of the book, seeing a few coordinates with a message below..

'Follow these coordinates to find your friends

-A fellow traveller,

Karl Jacobs'

Nova looked through the rest of the pages, seeing nothing but one more message in different handwriting..

'Don't lose yourself.'

What did that even mean? Who wrote that message? Was it even for them? Who was Karl Jacobs? Nova has heard the name but didn't really know of them..(I KNOW WHO KARL IS AND WATCH SOME OF HIS STREAMS PLZ DONT YELL AT ME) The only way to find out was to follow the coordinates and hope Tommy and Tubbo were there..

Nova pulled out their compass and map of the land from their small satchel, looking for what direction to start in. "I don't know if I want this to be for me or not.." Though they wanted to find their friends, who was Karl Jacobs? And how did they know where Tommy and Tubbo were if it is for them.. "I'm really hoping I know how to read a map or this is going to take awhile..." They put their map and compass back into their satchel before beginning to walk..

They had only walked around a half hour at the most, though Nova wished it was longer. Yes they wanted to save their friends but, since when could Nova fight? They could hold their own in a battle if they needed to but they weren't the best at it. After debating how this would go for the 10th time, Nova finally looked in front of them, seeing Tommy and Tubbo. The two were tied up and out cold, leaning against a tree. "Oh thank god, they aren't dead."

Quickly they ran over to their friends, shaking their shoulders until they opened their eyes. "Can you two just wake up already?"

"N-Nova?"

"Hey, right now is not really the time to strike up a long conversation, Tubbo." Nova took out their sword, cutting the ropes that bounded Tommy and Tubbo's hands. "You two are going to go back home and get people to come here and help."

"What? What about you?" Tommy asked as he stood up.

"I'm going to finally get rid of that green bastard."

"You're going to fight him alone?"

"Why does everyone question my fighting abilities? Yes, i'll be fine. Now go before he gets back." The enby pulled out their netherite sword, gripping it tightly in their hand.

"Nova-"

"I said go. Both of you." The two older boys looked at each other before looking back at Nova. "I'll be fine, trust me."

"We'll be back."

"I'm counting on it."

Nova stared down at the green grass and fallen leaves below them, it had only been 20 minutes since Tommy and Tubbo had ran back home for help and Nova was just waiting for Dream. They sat in a large oak tree, just stuck in thought while they waited.

"Nova, always coming to ruin my party." The enby looked up, seeing a green man holding a netherite sword like Novas.

"Well your parties suck, Dream. I'm just here to lighten them up" They hopped down off the branch they had been sitting on, pulling out their own sword. "You want to end this party peacefully or am I going to have to end this party for you?"

"You really think you can beat me in a fight, Nova? You, Tommy, and Tubbo could barley take me down."

"I do, because I have nothing to lose now." Immediately Nova lunged at the green man, swinging their sword towards Dream's chest. The strike was blocked by Dreams sword, having the enby back up a safe distance. The ran at Dream again, clashing their swords against the others.

"So, should I bury you or just leave you all bloody for your friends to find you?" The green man asked with an evil laugh.

"I would ask you the same but you have no friends."

The two continued to go back and forth, each blocking the others strikes, though the enby began to lose their footing. Before they cold even fall, the land around them changed from the land full of color back to the white castle from before.

"Nova? Nova!" They were about to turn around to see who was calling out their name, but everything changed around them again. Nova opened their eyes, seeing Dream bleeding out on the grass. Did they do that? Did they win?

"And people doubted me.."

"I wonder why, they should have more faith in you."

Word Count: 917