💜Chapter Twenty Two💜

Nova's eyes slowly opened, they quickly sat up, making sure they were at home. Ever since they had gotten kidnapped, the mornings have been harder... They stood up, before heading downstairs they looked towards the small balcony by their stairs, Eret was still here. He was sleeping peacefully on the couch, his crown set on the coffee table in front of the couch. The enby walked down the steps, making sure they kick the couch to wake up the king. 

"Good morning" They said, going into the kitchen.

"Morning.." Eret said as he sat up, putting his crown back on his head. "How did you sleep?"

"Better than usual.. I actually slept most of the night"

"Thats good, do you want to talk about last night..?"

"I'm guessing you mean my nightmare? Honestly...No, i don't." Nova sighed, crossing their arms. "I don't really understand it so theres no point."

"Are you sure? I'll still listen if you want to talk"

"No i'm alright..." The enby began to stare into space, feeling something was wrong somewhere else.. Something was very wrong.. "I..I need to go."

"Go where? Is something wrong?"

"I don't know.. Get Tommy and Tubbo." Nova closed their eyes, feeling a gust of wind as they opened their eyes. In front of them stood their woodland mansion, but something was off... The longer they stared at the dark building, it began to glitch into a white castle. "The inbetweens.."

"N-Nova! You have to get out of there!" The ginger looked to their left, seeing Karl in all white, he was glitching as well. He seemed worried, staring at the younger teen with fear. 

"Karl? What's going on?" They looked down at their clothes, seeing them begin to switch back and forth between the white and black outfit. "What the?!" Nova put a hand on their head, feeling pain shoot through their head. They screamed out in pain, hearing many voices screaming at them at the same time. 

"Nova! Nova get out of there!-" 

The enby opened their eyes, looking around to see they were outside, sitting on a wooden path. It all looked somewhat familiar but they couldn't put their finger on it. 

"Nova! Oh my god are you okay?!" The blonde and brunet quickly ran up to their friend, the older blonde putting his hands on their cheeks. 

"Nova? Answer us!" 

"Who.. Who's Nova? Where..where am i?"

Almost to the end of this story, but i'm gonna make a sequel if y'all will read it