💜Chapter Twenty💜

Warning this chapter mentions...

-Dreamnotfound (I SHIP THEIR CHARACTERS NOT THE PEOPLE!)

-blood

Nova comfortably laid in their tent, feeling as if they were at home, just laying on their roof or balcony when the stars were bright at the night. They laid on their side, sleeping peacefully even though they were on a chase to find Dream.

Suddenly their eyes flew open, they quickly sat up, pointing the sword they had kept with them up. The reality traveler looked up, seeing the green man standing above them, point his sword down at them. They noticed their own sword was pointed at Dream's throat. "Hello Dream."

"Hello Nova, you were just a day away from my coordinates."

"I know. I'm able to follow coordinates you green asshole." Nova carefully moved away, still pointing her sword at the green man. "Guess you wanted to meet me the rest of the way?"

"I was tired of running. I'd rather face you head on then keep playing this game."

"So you're changing the rules? What's with you and cheating at your own games?"

"I'm not cheating, just making rules up as I go."

The ginger scoffed. "You say thats not cheating?" The two moved away from the tent, standing near the fire that was put out hours ago.

"It's not when it's my game. It's surprising that you forget i'm not the one who makes up their own rules."

"Are you suggesting I do that? Just because my memory isn't like it used to be doesn't mean i'm stupid."

"You're just like me. A manipulative villain."

"I am not a villain-"

"But you're not the protagonist either. Do hero's lie to their friends and go murder someone?"

"Heros murder the villains."

"And why am I the villain? As Ghostbur says... a villain is just someone you have convinced yet."

"Well... I'm definitely not a hero or a villain in your eyes." Nova smirked, pulling out a pair of white clout goggles, parts of the glasses were stained red... They were Georges.. "Looks like your boyfriend lost his glasses.."

"What did you do to him." Dream tensed up, taking a step backwards.

"Now that I can't tell you."

"I swear if you hurt him-"

"Watch your temper now, Dream. I'm the only one who knows if Gogy is alive or not.. But i'll make a deal with you. Come back to the prison with me, answer a few questions, and then i'll let you see your georgie"

"How do I know he's alive."

"You don't. It's called trust. You'll just have to trust that the blood on those glasses aren't his..." Dream held his sword tightly in his hands, debating whether or not he should listen to the young child.. "Tick tock Dream...I don't have all day."

Sorry all these chapters have been short, it's for dramatic effect