𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐾𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝐷𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛.

𝑀𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 "𝐵𝑜𝑟𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝑚𝑜𝑘𝑒" 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑘𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑒. 𝑃𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒. 𝑀𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒. 𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑜𝑘𝑒? 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒.

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙. 𝑆ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟, 𝑜𝑟 𝑝𝑒𝑟ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡?

☾︎ ☽︎ ☾︎☽︎ ☾︎☽︎

Kenna Duman was one of the many supernaturals in Mystic Falls although unlike the others, magic did not coarse her veins in any form. Instead she stole it from those who did have it. And however evil it may sound, that truly is the raw definition of a siphoner witch.

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐬: 𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤.

At least that's what had been instilled into Kenna's mind by the people in her life. She had once believed she was worthy of love. That no one deserved to weather the harsh winds of life alone. That naive mindset had left her mind the first time her parents (by documentation alone) had raised a hand on her. And it never returned, because the pain never stopped.

At sixteen she got emancipated and thought she had left that life of torment behind but only a year later she met 𝙝𝙞𝙢. Tyler Lockwood. A seemingly charming guy at first but what was that saying? All that glitters is not gold.

It was foolish of her to believe that she could still be loved. Foolish for that naive mindset to have returned, but it did. Because with hope comes pain and longing. And so, Kenna fell back into that cycle of torment.

She didn't think it was possible for that fire to return. Who could kindle a fire without a spark? But then Klaus Mikaelson walked into her life and there it was. That spark.

☾︎ ☽︎ ☾︎☽︎ ☾︎☽︎

ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴀʙᴜsᴇ. Rᴀᴘᴇ.

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 :)