Chapter 24<3

Tyler's POV

I miss home. I miss my mommy.

I keep being told that this....place is also my home but it doesn't feel right. My so called parents keep trying to push me to wear things I don't like, they keeps saying it's to look nice but I don't wanna.

I keep asking to talk to my mommy but each time I ask, I get told 'maybe later' which is starting to make me angry.

There's this woman, she comes in my room every morning and helps me get dressed but she always yells at me. I don't like her.

3rd person POV

"Tyler!" Madame Fae called out making Tyler's head snap in her direction.

"Pay attention boy!"

"I don't want to!" Tyler said.

The poor young boy was exhausted from the dance lessons, German lessons, table manners lessons and more. He just wanted Raven and cuddles.

"I don't care what you want! You are to be the next king! You need to learn!" Madame Fae snapped

Tyler's birthday would be in a week and the only thing that would make him happy was seeing Raven and going home.

"I DONT WANT TO BE THE NEXT KING!" Tyler screamed before running to hide while crying.

The current King and Queen have been nice to him, sure but they don't let him go anywhere other than the castle walls and let him talk to few people.

Laura hadn't called Raven at all either, she was scared that if Raven knew how Tyler had been acting then she would want him to go back. But Raven just wanted to know how her baby boy was.

Elias on the other hand, he watched from afar on how Tyler was doing. The lessons, the once-a-day stroll in the garden, the tantrums, all of it. He didn't like how Madam Fae had been treating Tyler so that would soon be changing.

"Tyler!" Elias called out, making Tyler stop and turn to him.

The king did something no one ever thought he would do, he knelt before his son and opened his arms.

Tyler was hesitant, but he needed some kind of comfort other than his own. He ran into the king's arms, sobbing.

"I j-just want m-m-my mommy!!" Tyler cried

"Shhhh I'll get her on the phone after you take a nap, and then we will eat your favorite food for dinner, ok?" Elias cooed softly

Tyler nodded. Elias picked the young boy up and started walking towards his room. Elias knew the young boy was overwhelmed, especially after not having any comfort items from Italy.

'Looks like we are going back to Italy in a few days' Elias thought to himself

A/N: short chapter, I know but Tyler deserves a chapter of his own since he is kinda all alone.

Anywayyyyy school sucks but have a good day loves <3