29. 𝗦𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗣𝗘𝗢𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥

∙ the past week was perfectly fine after and you were at your new job, you had worked at a place where they do concerts, you helped with the drink serving and the front desk work as well

∙ the past week was perfectly fine after and you were at your new job, you had worked at a place where they do concerts, you helped with the drink serving and the front desk work as well. every how and then you would see the performances, the people would put, it was amazing in your eyes, you wanted to ply the guitar even more.

but you can barely play the guitar and practice as much anymore because of the tight schedule you have and how tired you get.

you were at your apartment listening to kyoto playing his guitar and listening to music.

"night, izumi" you said and drifted to sleep on the couch listening to his playing.

after a while of sleeping on the couch he finally noticed he out a blanket on you and turned off the lights and head to bed, he slept next to you on the floor and held you hand and fell asleep.

•••

you woke up and went to practice you did warm ups and after practice you went to your first class. you went to math and was late again.

you sat next to kata and you guys chatted for a while and focused on the work, after you went to english class and learned, and then you went to history class and sad to sit next to suna cause your seats were assigned.

you honestly didn't care anymore, you were still hurt but you couldn't care anymore he was gone, and you need to be gone as well.

you went to history and surprisingly you guys had a history project. your partner was someone you wanted to be your partner, you chose izumi, since he was in your class and you lived with him.

suna and osamu picked each other.

after all your classes you went to your job at the cafe, you changed your job time to a shorter time since the new managers were going to work. you only worked for 2 hours and worked from the time your cafe job ended to 6 pm.

you got your phone out and kyoto snatched it and downloaded some app on your phone, you didn't care but you went to your notes and typed your new schedule.

6:45-9:45am
volleyball practice

10:30am-12:30pm
math
- everyday

12:35-2:40pm
english
- monday, wednesday, friday

2:45-4:45
Japanese world history
- everyday but Wednesday's

3pm-5pm
WORK cafe shop.
-monday, wednesday, friday

5pm-7pm
WORK cafe shop
-tuesday, thursday's, and saturday's.