Babe

[M/N][L/N]

"Babe?! You're awake! Oh thank god I didn't kill you" Thatch sighed

"Uh...uh"

"Babe, cat gets your tongue so easily all the time." Thatch laughed before he saw me nearly fall backwards again.

"Ah, please don't pass out again babe!" Thatch pleaded with a worried smile.

Getting up again after being a nervous mess, I quietly read the message with Thatch before concluding that I was really invited to meet him.  Thatch leaned his head on top of mine as a resting spot before asking if I would go today. Nodding my head, I tried to say that it would be good to get more connections before Ace suddenly sprang up and jumped out of bed with his fists in the air, ready to fight. Both of us stared at Ace as he started rambling in his sleep a loud that we weren't allowed to steal his food.

Sneakily, Thatch slipped out of bed and made his way over to Ace on his tip toes before going behind him. He made a gesture that he signalled to me by putting his hands over his ears which I hesitantly followed. He gave me a thumbs up before bending down slightly and yelling as loud as his voice could to wake up into Ace's left ear. 

Immediately, Ace woke up and blasted fire from his right arm to the wall, leaving it slightly charred while Thatch doubled over laughing at Ace's scared face. I've never seen Ace get so red at that but I found it adorable and laughed a bit too, making Ace huff before sighing. He quickly turned around and gave a swift slap to Thatch which led to a full on fight while I left the roof to go see my room. Miraculously, most of it was restored.

Hastily, I showered and got dressed before going to Izo to ask for help to style my hair. He gladly did so and even gave me some make up before quickly kissing my cheek, sending me out of his room. Confused, I made sure there was no lipstick on my cheek before going to eat breakfast which I should have done first. The overwhelming nervousness as each second passed by before the clock struck six o clock in the evening was unbearable.

"I'm too nervous..."

Even though, I tried drawing and reading books to fill in the time, I still felt absolutely nervous in the back of my mind until 5 o clock in the evening hit. I got so nervous that I had to go to Marco to stop panicking as I climbed into his lap and asked for hugs while he worked. He started patting my head with his gentle light blue flames that felt warm and delightful. I may have melted into the touch. I felt much more relaxed now thanks to Marco.

"It's going to be alright, (M/N)-yoi, you always have your book to beat people up with ready. I'm glad you managed to find it." Marco reassured.

"T-Thank you, Marco.." I stuttered over my words.

"Your really cute sometimes, (M/N). You should be bold more often" Marco smiled

"...your uhm flames pretty...more than me" I mumbled.

"I love you (M/N)" Marco confessed quickly.

"Love you too... we're really the uhm best friends, thank you"

A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter that took so long! Sorry! Have a nice day :) I'm so tired, I updated a book already, this will be the second and later will be the thir. Bye by:)

 Bye by:)