Cinnamon Rolls

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

It was just another day and I was about to hangout with Ace's brother, Luffy and his gang but I was a nervous wreck. I'm not sure why but I just was. I wasn't scared of Luffy but I did get jumpy and worried he would dare eat me. Hopefully he didn't. Ace came rushing in and excitedly pulled me along with him. We didn't even get to say goodbye to the rest. No doubt Marco would be annoyed with Ace later. Ace snapped his fingers infront of me to catch my attention before scooping me into his arms and flying off with his pretty devil wings that were on fire. There's one problem. His muscles were just too close. Ace really been buffing up so he was no longer a twig but being shoved so tightly against his muscles was a bit awkward. I got used to Marco but still... I am just too awkward.

"My brother is going to be so happy!"

"....Ace...too close..."

"C'mon, it's just a little bit of body contact and we sleep together a lot so there's no big deal right?"

"...uh...too tight...your muscles" I muttered avoiding looking at him.

"Huh? You're really awkward today. I can barely hear you."

I believe I passed out during the flight after that. The wind brushing past my body harshly. I hate my awkwardness. When I came to, I was still against Ace who beamed at me and told me that we had arrived. Blinking, I took a look around at the place. My eyes took in the apartment building which used to be owned by only rich people before the world was taken over. It wasn't as big as the base in Whitebeard's territory but it was no small building either. Ace tugged on my wrist towards the entrance and my eyes came towards a blue creature...

"Hey Jimbei! This is (M/N)! He's the one I wanted to bring over."

"..." I didn't know what to do

"(M/N)-go on introduce yourself"

"It's fine, he seems a bit ... awkward. Are you alright?" Jimbei remarked.

"Y-Yeah...hi uhm I'm (M/N) but you already know that-"

Fuck. I have completely forgotten how to have a conversation. My mouth was dry and I didn't know what to say but thankfully Jimbei came to my rescue by being very polite and understanding. He welcomed us in and we went inside the elevator but instead of being powered by electricity, it was powered by lightning. Jimbei explained they had someone who could control the weather which I found to be really cool. Ace was next to my side even after we got out of the elevator.

"Meat!"

Crash!

Someone came crashing into me who wrapped their arms around me. It was Luffy from what I remember. I paled at being called meat while Ace pulled Luffy off who only drooled at the sight of me. I'm scared. A familiar green haired guy who I believe was Zoro, yawned as he pulled Luffy off of me. Zoro looked at me blankly for a few seconds before shrugging and going to the kitchen to drink some booze. I was also introduced to Nami and Robin in the blur of things who were really nice but I was nerve wrecked from meeting so many people.

"Scary..."

A/N: Hi! Sorry I haven't updated in so long but I will try updating soon again! Thanks for reading!