Donuts?

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"S-So uhm Katakuri what do you like to do?"

"..."

"Uh, no response- ah that's fine though! You know, I'll uhm just be like on my way so so uhm yeah"

"You're incredibly awkward. I didn't know it was possible to be this awkward."

"U-"

"I know what you were going to say. It was a thank you."

This man was odd. He knew what I was going to say and do constantly. I decided to go my own way but he trailed behind me. I was getting super nervous and I had no idea what to do. Communication was never my thing! I tried to ignore Katakuri as best as I could while scouting, noting all the important areas and taking the documents. Those eyes, I could feel them staring down at me despite looking away.

"Do you make donuts?"

"Uh .... yeah? I think so... I used to make them occasionally."

"Can you make some for me?"

"Me?!"

"Who else? Demons and Angels don't eat human food, it's only for pleasure so we don't know much about the realm of cooking."

"Oh oh uh, sure then but not today please... I have to go back soon. I'll make them tommorow and bring them here uh if that alright with you?" I nervously asked.

"Sure, I'll kill you if you don't keep your word."

I went back to the Whitebeard territory after that with Katakuri's eyes following my movement. I felt nervous so I immediately got to work on the donuts, confusing Thatch because he hasn't seen one before. It felt like my anxiety went away as I taught him how to make it. Soon, I had my smile back before Ace came running into the kitchen and jumped to hug me only for me to grab my book and whack him because he nearly ran into the hot oil.

"Please be careful Ace..."

"Hey, there were no 'uhs' that time, we're making progress!"

"Uh.. that's great?"

"Hahahaha!" Thatch and Ace laughed at that.

Upon inquiring what Ace wanted, he told me that Luffy wanted to hangout with me... I didn't trust that since he kept thinking of me as food but I would get to see his territory so that would be fun. I told him that it could be the day after tomorrow since I wanted to give these donuts tommorow but I never told them my reason. Hurrying up, I finished making the donut before putting the glaze on them. Thatch was confused when I asked if he could some parts of my soul into the donuts. Reluctantly, he did with careful precision before putting it into the donuts while Ace was sleeping face first into the table.

"So who are you giving these too? Here I thought they would be for me..."

"One of them is. It's this one and uh the red one is for Ace. Uhm.. the blue one is for Marco while the pink and purple ones are for Katakuri..."

"Katakuri?!" Ace yelled with Thatch, snapping awake with a shocked look.

"Mhm... He told me he wanted some.."

"We're coming with you tommorow! It's dangerous with that man"

Nodding my head, I put the donuts away before pulling Ace and Thatch with me to my room, my hands shaking slightly. I opened my room and asked for hugs. They both looked at each with a surprised look at me actually wanting something. They both happily hugged me afterwards but sadly Haruta came and said they had some work to do. He had to drag the two away which made me sulk but I got ready for bed. Marco came in later to sleep with me after having a bite. He brought another plushie with him which I gladly hugged.

"Uh Marco?"

"Yes (M/N)-yoi?"

"Thank you.. for um being really nice to me"

"It's nothing for a cinnamon roll."

That night was peaceful as I slept before I woke up when Ace crashed in. The next morning came and I woke up to cuddles with Marco. Ace was on the floor with Thatch and Izo. The bed was big enough so I'm surprised they didn't join. Marco yawned as he woke up and we both questioned what had happened. Thatch woke up soon after and was crying tears of joy as he hugged me. Apparently, they were competing last night, only for all three to fall asleep before they reached the bed.

After some chaos, I managed to leave the palace and head to the location with Thatch and Ace following from a far. Katakuri wasn't there yet so Ace took the opportunity to look around. Only for Thatch to trick him into sticking his hand between two bars in a wall and now was stuck. He gave a grin before yanking his hand really hard, completely ripping out the whole wall with ease. I sometimes forget that these people are demons and angels. After that, I suggested Ace to use his fire power to melt the bar and he lit up at my bright idea while Thatch was on the floor laughing.

"I see you brought friends with you" Katakuri came flying down.

"Ah, uh yes. Here you go."

"Thank you. I'll be taking my leave now, until next time."

"Uh bye!"

Thatch and Ace watched the whole exchange while fuming before getting mad at Katakuri for taking advantage of me. Katakuri didn't respond to them and simply walked off while I held those two back so they didn't engage in a battle. When we went back, those two cuddled me a lot while making comments about Katakuri's fashion choice which was hilarious because Ace always only wore a pair of shorts. They had a bite to eat before curling up to sleep on me which made me beg Marco for help since their weight nearly squashed me. Demons and Angels were heavy. Marco smiled gently at me before pulling me into a more favourable position where I could hug the two.

"Thanks Marco"

"It's fine, (M/N)-yoi"

A/N: Oof, took a while to write. Fun fact, Katakuri enjoyed those donuts. Second fun fact, Ace and Thatch when paired together only half like half a brain cell cause they do dumb shit together. Thanks for reading!

 Thanks for reading!