Strawhats

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Oh..uhm hello. I'm (M/N), it's nice to meet you uh Marco what do I do?"

Failing at introducing myself, I shuffled my under Luffy's gaze until the boy pounced me to bring me into a hug. He called me delicious and I freaked out so I hit him with my book while Ace pulled Luffy away. Ace apologized for Luffy's behaviour but it was because I had such a delicious soul. Ace slapped Luffy on the head as he explained that I was a human and not food. Luffy was just confused but nodded his head before looking at me with stars in his eyes.

"So, can I eat your soul?"

"No.. I feed a lot of people daily uh so I don't want you taking a bite too" I said.

"Yes (M/N)-yoi was also just injured so it wouldn't do good on his body so leave him alone."

"Ah but I'm hungry" Luffy whined

"You always are!" Ace yelled.

Marco sighed and tugged me away from Ace and Luffy. Those two decided to hang out together so it was just Marco and I. We entered a medical shop and Marco got so busy in the medicine that I stood off to the sides. Looking around, I spotted a blue nosed reindeer in the shop. There was an angel standing next to him with a polite smile. She had slightly past shoulder length hair that was pitch black and her eyes were a wonderful shade of blue. In came barging a blonde haired angel, swooning over her. He constantly complimented her with hearts in his eyes. I felt embaressed having to witness that.

Then a swordsman came in who was a demon. That quite surprised me. His eyes locked onto me and he walked over. Well he tried to but went in the wrong direction. I couldn't help bit laugh because he kept getting even more lost even if I was just hidden behind one aisle. Marco looked down at me laughing with a curious gaze before realising the greenhaired demon that kept getting lost. He bent down slightly before bursting out laughing. I began laughing too just as the greenhaired demon found me. Marco gave a curt greeting, indicating he knew the guy.

"Yo Zoro-yoi, it's been a while since I've seen you. Ah, Zoro-yoi this is (M/N)-yoi. Be careful Zoro-yoi, he's a human but he can give a hard hit." Marco warned Zoro.

"A human? That's a human?" Zoro questioned

"Yes, (M/N)-yoi is apart of the Whitebeard Crew so he can hold his own."

"Really? He looks weak, don't you thin-OW!"

Whacking Zoro on the head, I hid slightly behind Marco while I glared at Zoro for calling me weak. Marco laughed when Zoro nearly fell to the ground clutching his head. I was puffing from behind before realising my mistake. Steam came out of my ears as I hastily tried to apologise for my actions. Zoro went silent before grabbing me by the collar of my shirt and pulling me to him while I panicked because he was too close. Thankfully, Marco came to the rescue as he pushed Zoro back lightly, he had warned Zoro afterall.

"E-Eh? (M/N)-yoi why are you all red?"

"...people staring... I wanna melt into uh a puddle. I'm feeling awkward again" I muttered

"Ah, I see. Let's go then.

Nodding my head, I left with Marco as he held my hand. He pulled me along but the crowd got so thick and a lot of people running into us made us separate. I was left alone in the large crowd and I started getting scared. I tried heading back to the medical store but couldn't see it. My heart was starting to race and my palms were already sweaty. Nervously, I started readying myself to shoot in case someone tried to take me. I called out for Marco but couldn't hear a response. I was running around further until I felt someone grab my shoulder harshly. They were really aggressive so I was about to shoot at them because they tried dragging me away but a swift kick that sent them flying was sent their way.

"Uhm.. thank you"

"It's no problem. Are you alright, swan?"

"Ah uhm uh yes"

"What's the human member of the Whitebeard Crew doing here?"

"...got seperated. Who are you?"

"Oh, it's Sanji. Let me help you."

A/N: Fun fact, (M/N) would've shot them and he could handle himself but who could refuse a damsel in distress? Not Sanji for sure. Second fun fact, Luffy still thinks (M/N) is food for now. Thanks for reading!

 Thanks for reading!