After Party

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Somehow, I found myself smiling from that man's presence while I walked away. Before I could fully make it into my room, I came face to face with the Redhaired Shanks. He smiled as he asked to be pointed in the right direction. His right hand man was about to point it out but Shanks pouted. I led them the same way as I had done with the person earlier. Shanks kept trying to flirt so I held up my book with a frown. The other man seemed very confused by my threat. Shanks kept on saying some really flirty things which I tuned out and even offered to take me away from here.

Whack!

"Ow! That hurt!" Shanks cried out.

"Please don't suggest such a rude thing! Whitebeard has been very nice to me, everyone here are the nicest people I've ever known!"

"Damn, you're feisty! That's how I like them. Benn-!"

The man known as Benn apologised for Shanks behaviour before pulling him away. For a man that was powerful, he seemed to be hurt by my book. I huffed before pouting but I ended up forgiving Shanks when he apologised sincerely. Reluctantly, Benn released him. Shanks crossed his arms before returning to a happy serious nature upon hearing other footsteps down the hallway. I led them to the Banquet hall before turning around and leaving. Shanks was actually very funny. I stayed in my room for a bit until someone knocked on my door.

"Come in!"

"I got food!" Thatch smiled

"Thank you!" I was full of gratitude

"Here you go. You look very pretty like that."

"Uhm, uh thanks!"

"Aww, you're so cute when you're shy. You're awkward response makes it better." Thatch cooed before I dug in. It was delicious. Happily, I feasted on the food infront of me while Thatch talked about the banquet. It went pretty well and only two people died by Big Mom's hands. She was craving sweets. Kaido was also a very angry drunk but Shanks and Whitebeard easily put him back in place. Shanks was very serious throughout the whole thing which is a massive clash with what I witnessed. Thatch wanted to laugh when Whitebeard called Shanks a brat. By the time he was done explaining, I had finished my food.

"So it'll be over soon enough. Why don't you join us for the leaving ceremony since the banquet is over?"

"Uh...uhm alright" I didn't know how to refuse.

"Alright! Let's go!"

Thatch grinned before he pulled me along down the hallways in another direction. In a few minutes, we were in the hall where all the commanders were lined up. Izo took me next to him in the line before Thatch joined the other side. A few minutes later, Kaido left the building after letting out a lethal amount of killing intent. Big Mom was next, the man I helped gave me a glance on his way out which I smiled. Last one to leave was Shanks. He was really professional which surprised me and I thought he was just an idiot.

"Whitebeard," Shanks began making everyone look at him.

"You have a really good loyal son on your side." Shanks finished

"Gurarara, I know I do, Brat."

Everyone looked slightly confused who Shanks was referring too except Whitebeard. The doors soon closed and Whitebeard sat on his throne. Izo smiled at me before we walked over to Marco and Ace. Ace had immediately fallen asleep while standing because he just ate. Everyone gathered around Whitebeard as he drank his alcohol. He pointed at me and motioned me to come foward. Raising my eyebrow, I took a step foward. He began laughing and everyone was visibly confused.

"I heard what you did to Shanks. You're really funny son."

"Ah, I did that because um he asked me if I wanted to be taken away from here and I don't... Uhm I really like it here so I hit him with my book"

"GUEHEHE! GOOD ONE! I KNEW YOU HIT HIM BUT WITH A BOOK! YOU'RE HILARIOUS!"

My face was red when Whitebeard praised me while everyone laughed about the powerful Shanks getting whacked by a book. Eventually, I burst out laughing with a red face too before Whitebeard began talking about more important matters. The first is that we got more land from the World Government and would get 40% of a whole land because Big Mom wasn't interested in the land since it was too far from her Kingdom. She would only take 10% that was the closest. We were surprised she gave it to us but it was because she trusted us more with it. The other fact was the World Government was trying to intrude in on our territory so most of them have been swiftly dealt with.

"That Akainu is wearing my patience thin. Grrr... He makes us seem like true angels."

"(M/N) maybe you shouldn't be here to hear about Akainu." Izo politely said.

"No, he must know. Listen son, Akainu likes killing humans, demons and any that defy the World Government." Whitebeard told me

"That sounds horrible" I remarked

"Son, if you ever meet him, run. I don't want my sons to die so do whatever you must to survive."

"A-Alright."

"Now... moving on."

Information about the war going on was upsetting but as a proper member it was important to listen. More talks about the Seven Warlords and that one had invoked Whitebeard's wrath. Crocodile. Whitebeard mentioning how the price of a Devil and Angel Fruits had gone up considerably too on the black market. After that, everyone gave reports of their parts like Marco with medical supplies. Everyone left afterwards to retire for the night. Izo left after giving me make up remover. He was extra tired since one of Big Mom's children tried to flirt with him all night because they thought he was a girl.

"Hey (M/N), can I have a bite please?" Ace asked.

"Uhm I don't see why not"

"Yes! You look very pretty by the way."

"I agree (M/N)-yoi. I'll be sure to supervise Ace-yoi"

Despite, Ace's protest on how he had gotten better, Marco and I doubted it. After a went to my room before I laid on my bed and held out my hand to Ace. Eagerly, he jumped onto the bed like a child before biting my finger lightly, he was slightly better but still very wild in how he ate. Marco pulled him back before demonstrating again for Ace while Ace still couldn't. I went to the toilet and took off my make up while Marco tried to explain how to be careful. Sighing, Marco was forced to give up before he turned into his phoenix form and curled up with me. It was cold these days so the warmth was very appreciated. Ace joined in on the otherside and kept it warm. They both gave me space while making the bed warm.

"Goodnight you two"

"Goodnight (M/N)-yoi"

"..."

"Oh, Ace is already asleep" I said before falling asleep.

A/N: Marco and Ace have become personal heaters since it's colder out now. Thanks for reading!

 Thanks for reading!