Meeting the Big Four

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

After I calmed down, Marco and Ace led me back to my room since the palace was so large and I could still get lost. Marco was busy picking out some items that he liked while Ace took the opportunity to sleep on my bed. He ate some meat on the way here so it was already foretold that he would sleep on the first comfortable surface he could. Those two left later after we chilled in my room. Marco had left another plushie on my bed.

The next two weeks, I had successful solo raiding trips. I had learnt a lot about the city that was in ruins. There were no humans in the city sadly. Now, I let my pencil glide across the paper to form a sketch while I was outside in the garden. This place was really massive and a part of me wished I had wings to fly. The ground shook all of a sudden and I saw Whitebeard in the garden too, strolling. This was very rare since he normally had a lot of matters to take care of so I approached him. He bent down to extend his hand to me and let me climb onto it.

"Oh? You're outside too kid?"

"Uh-huh, the scenery is so nice."

"Guehe, good to know one of my children uses it. There'll be a big meeting."

"Meeting?"

"Yes, the other three major rulers will be coming over for new land distribution."

"Oh, that's really cool!"

"Guehehe, sound cool to you until a head or two go flying"

"Eh?! Why would that happen!" I asked with a raised voice.

"Not all of us get along especially when we're drunk."

That was Whitebeard's response before he continued on his walk after putting me on his shoulder. Excitedly, I snuggled under the collar with a small laugh. The walk was nice and long before we had to return. Jumping down, I landed on my feet with bent knees before heading into my room. However, I waved Whitebeard goodbye first with a large grin on my face. Entering my room, I decided to take a bath. It was nice and relaxing. Eventually, I heard a knock on the door.

Knock! Knock!

"Yes?" I called out

"Sorry to bother you but Whitebeard has decided to include you in the meeting just for the opening so I wanted to know if it was alright to do your makeup if you want any?" Izo asked

"Uh sure! I'll be out in a few minutes!"

"Can we twin outfits?" Izo asked

"Of course!"

Soon, I got out and Izo left my clothes on the bed. A black yukata with a white haori was waiting for me. Putting it on, I called Izo in and he put light make up on my face. I found make up to be quite fun.  Izo finished it off with a little lip gloss. It really was just blush, lipgloss and eyeshadow. Izo let out a little laugh and I joined in before he took my hand and left. Our light footsteps in the bright hallway. The sun outside has completely set and night has come. Upon entering the hall, Izo and I stood in the second line of commanders that were waiting nearby the grand doors to be opened.

"Nervous (M/N)?"

"Very."

Izo let out a light chuckle, I noticed that we were in the order of the commanders. Marco and Ace were furthest from the door in their line while we were nearest to the door. Everyone was tense and Izo pushed me to be slightly behind him. The minutes ticked by yet everyone quietly waited before the doors began creaking open. The first one through was a giant lady with pink hair, Charlotte Linlin also known as Big Mom. Her trusted commanders with her. An angel. The one with dark red hair and a scarf caught my eye. He seemed to glare at everything. He was a devil.

There was another that came in shortly after, I saw Shanks came in. All the glasses in the room broke because he couldn't relax being in enemy territory. His right-hand man carefully watching the surroundings. The last one to enter was Kaido. He was terrifying. There were a few notable ones but I didn't know their names. Whitebeard welcomed them all with a swing of his booze filled cup. I noted how easy Kaido could get angry. He wasn't even drunk and he killed one of his own 'weaker' people. Izo took that as a sign to push me behind him.

Few words were exchanged before they were led to the banquet hall. It was mostly Big Mom and Kaido arguing with one another. Whitebeard had a look that was basically looking down on everyone even the other Big Four. Everyone of the commanders trailing after them. except Izo and I following. That was the opening so now I was allowed to go back to my room. Hurriedly, I reassured Izo that I could go back on my own before I left.

Closing my door, I left the makeup on since I felt pretty in it. I went back to reading a good story from earlier. It was best for me to stay in my room, I do not want to be in Kaido's line of rage. I would rather curl up next to my mountain of plushies where it was peaceful. The hours passed by and I honestly nearly forgot about the meeting so when one of my papers with a drawing rolled under my door to the hallway, I opened it to grab the paper.

"Oh, uhm hello"

There was that tall man with a scarf from earlier. He spared me a glance before picking up the paper on the floor for me and I shyly thanked him. He watched me under his eyes, I shuffled my feet under his intense gaze before I broke and asked if he needed anything. I got a silent response before he nodded his head. Turns out, he needs to find the banquet hall. Nodding, I grabbed his hand and led him the correct way before pointing to the room.

"Thank you"

"Uh, it's not a big deal. I'll be heading back to my room now, bye bye"

"Goodbye."

A/N: Katakuri is here!