34| Epilepsy (Niall)

Request from: SaraGele29
Just a note I researched before hand so I hope this is okay, if anything is wrong sorry and please let me know if something needs to change :)

Niall was diagnosed with epilepsy as he grew into his teens, the boys were all well aware of his diagnosis and tried their best to help out when needed. Never before had they had to deal with a fit or seizure, mainly because Niall took medication to help prevent it when possible.

However, recently all the boys were rather stressed - more so Niall - they hadn't much sleep and everything was far too irritating. The bad thing was, when Niall was stressed or lacked enough sleep, he tended to forget a few things.

He was meaning to ask for a break from work, all his stressing was definitely not good. He needed a few hours to rest, that was all. When he saw the rest of the boys rushing around, he felt as if he couldn't ask for a break, because he knew the others wouldn't get that chance.

That was his first mistake. He knew how important it was that he was well aware of himself. He understood that he needed to get good rest, that it was crucial. But he was to nice for his own liking. Even if he was better off getting some shut eye, he didn't want to leave his friends do everything.

The day ahead was very busy. Interview after interview after interview. They were told they'd get a short break after more than half interviews were done, then they'd have to return to the questions. "That's bullshit." Liam muttered, hands holding up his face, ready to fall asleep in his chair. The others agreed; it was bullshit.

When Niall woke up, he didn't think he'd ever felt so tired in his life. He couldn't remember the last time he had felt the need to practically pry open his eyes with his hands. It wasn't good. The morning had just begun and already stress levels were high.

Niall sauntered to the bathroom, splashing water on his face to liven up. He looked in the mirror, pinching his cheeks to bring some colour in his face. He sighed when it didn't work and instead busied himself by brushing his teeth.

His stomach grumbled as he spat into the sink and he was immediately greeted with the smell of something cooking from the kitchen. Running a hand through his hair, he gave a slight nod and walked his way to the kitchen - leaving his medication untouched and lonely.

That was his second mistake, a very bad mistake at that. How could he have forgotten something so important- right, the tiredness must've caught up. It was weird though, because niall felt as if he knew he had forgotten something...he just couldn't remember what.

"Morning ni." Zayn chirped, tucking into a piece of toast, what seemed to be a book of lyrics in front of him. Niall mumbled a response of "mornin'" and took it upon himself to plate some bacon.

Having never had to rely on the boys before, they didn't remind him to take his medication. All five boys are happily, not too much of a worry in sight - besides the upcoming stress of umpteen interviews.

"I guess we better head off then." Louis suggested, standing up from his seat and placing his plate in the sink. "Yeah, guess so." Harry replied, doing the same, and wiping any crumbs from his clothing. Niall gulped down the last of his drink, hoping it'd keep him awake long enough before he could get a coffee.

One by one the boys left the house cladded in jackets and jumpers. It was still far too early for any of them, but they had to grin and bear it. Zayn and Louis sat up front, Zayn driving whilst glasses shaded his face. The other three sat in the back behind them, "busy day..." Niall huffed, tapping his fingers to a random beat on his leg. "I know," Zayn groaned, "I can't wait for it to be over." That emitted a small round of chuckled from the lads. At least they had each other to entertain and be entertained by.