18| He's sick but doesn't tell the boys (Harry)

Sorry for not updating in a while...

Harry couldn't be ill, "I'm not ill." he told himself. The day was far far too busy, and he had a lot more things to worry about than a measly stomach bug. He knew that there was no time for all that, no time at all.

Only, he was ill. His temperature was above normal, skin sweating profusely. Stomach churning and gurgling with every passing second, head stinging and pounding with each intake of breath. It was awful; Harry himself felt completely and utterly awful.

It was 6:03 am when Harry's body decided to first rid of its contents. He dashed to the bathroom, hands shaking and body trembling. Vision blurred and worsening headache weighing heavily on his skull. Quickly rising the toilet seat, Harry collapsed to the floor. Short pants of breath left his parted mouth, knuckles white as he gripped the side of the porcelain bowl. "Oh God..." he sighed, bile catching in his throat before he began to heave.

His chin rested lazily against the edge of the seat, mind too hazy to think of the possible bacteria. He swallowed painfully, lips parting as he broke out into a harsh cough, stomachs contents hitting the liquid below him. Still his stomach tightened and twisted, sight of his own vomit not helping his nauseous state.

Again he threw up, throat burning, skin itching. He could feel the sweat laying in his hair, pouring from his pale skin. He wanted it to be over, he wanted it to be over so much. He couldn't be ill, it didn't fit his plan, it didn't fit his timetable for the next week.

Harry could feel tears prick behind his eyes, a usual occurrence whenever he was ill, he'd always get teary eyed. He lifted a shaky hand to wipe his eyes then his mouth, he was sure he was finished throwing up. He sat on the floor for a little while, heart beat calming and breath being caught. His chest rose slowly and he could sense from his still warming skin that this was only the first of his day- as much as he hated to admit it.

After brushing his teeth and changing out of his clammy shirt, he headed back to bed. However he didn't sleep, he lay there, trying to push away his headache. Harry thought about what he'd tell the boys, how he'd tell them they'd have to stop their plans for the day.

So he decided he'd tell them nothing. He didn't want to slow the day or ruin it, he just wanted to continue on with what he would usually be doing. Well...that usually consisted of mainly working.

Time skip...

It was 8:37 am when Harry finally moved again. He hadn't slept, only continuously wipe the sweat from his forehead, massage and prod at his stomach, and plug his ears with his fingers to block out any sound that echoed in his aching head.

Luckily he hadn't thrown up again, yet, but he could tell by his constantly bubbling stomach that it was bound to happen at some point.

He changed once again into another shirt, wanting to be seen as clean and fresh as possible in his current state. Harry didn't want the boys to suspect anything at all. He ran his hands through his hair, shaking it out before watching as it fluffed out on top of his head. It looked okay, he thought, so he left it like that.

Walking heavily down the stairs, Harry passed the living room and into the kitchen. This being where he saw Niall, "mornin'" Harry mumbled, clearing his throat. It seemed to sound a bit hoarse after his previous throwing up session. "You alright Harry? You sound a bit sick." Niall asked, bringing a bottle of water to his lips. Harry nodded his head, "just needed to clear my throat." He smiled, and Niall just went along because why else would he need to suspect anything.

The boys didn't have nor follow many rules in their shared house, but one rule they always followed was eating meals together, or at least breakfast. So when all the boys bundled down stairs and sat in their specific chairs, Harry knew he had to join them and try to eat something.