52| Nose Bleeds (Harry)

Request from : kailavxxfss
I am so sorry, this request has taken forever...hope you enjoy :)

The interview hadn't started for too long, when Harry felt the first wave of dizziness. It left him clutching onto the arms of his chair, knuckles white and bloodless due to his firm grip.

He sighed quietly when it passed, blaming the small dizzy spell on lack of sleep. Which was probably true, being busy seemed to mess up his schedule a lot.

For a while, everything remained blurry, the boys talking around him sounded more like whispers then their actual loud, joyous voices. Harry too, felt more as if he was floating than he was grounded.

Again, sleepiness.

He felt the kick of a shoe on his shin, looking up from his lap to see Louis, who wore a somewhat concerned look on his face.

"Are you alright?" He mouthed, hidden behind his palm so no one would suspect anything, or ask any questions.

Harry just nodded, bleary eyed and slightly out of his own mind.

He wasn't too sure how he felt, the faintness appeared again, only this time it was harsh. Brutal. Harry gulped, squeezing his eyes shut and wishing away the wooziness.

Bringing his hand up to his face was now much more difficult than usual. It was as if he was holding a brick, weighing his hand down. His arms felt weak and achy, barely keeping upright as they moved to rest beneath Harry's chin.

He felt so, so tired. All he wanted in that moment was to sleep. Just to...drift off for a couple of hours and stop the unsteadiness.

Then, he was shaken another time, Louis' hand resting on his lower arm. Immediately he sat straight, blinking a few times and smiling to the camera, as if he hadn't just nearly fallen asleep.

Whether something was wrong or not, Louis was clearly worried, because Harry looked awfully pale, and his physique was tired and slow.

They all needed sleep, it would do some good, but it never usually effected them like this. Louis contemplated stopping the interview, it was unfair for Harry to carry on in his state.

"Harry.." the interviewer spoke, and Harry looked towards them, hands now clasped together as he awaited her question. "What is your favourite part about making an album?"

This was finally a good question, nothing nosing about personal life, just...music. Harry moved in a his seat a little, brain thinking of an answer.

"For me, I'd say the best part would be the creativity we can have..." he stopped talking all of a sudden, feeling off, feeling not right in general.

When he began to feel the blood trickle from his nose, he hurried his hand to his face, not wanting anyone to see. He stood up abruptly from his chair, nearly knocking it backwards as he moved away from where he was sat.

"Sorry, sorry I won't be a moment." He apologised, before rushing away to find a bathroom, or just somewhere he could stop this bleed.

The blood was gushing now, although Harry hadn't seen what it looked liked, he could feel the blood pouring into his cupped hand, seeping through his fingers, almost dripping down his wrist.

God, it was awful, sickening. Swallowing, Harry tasted the fainted metallic, and it made him cough. He reached a bathroom, standing over the sink and allowing the blood to flow whilst he grabbed handfuls of hand towels.

Cherry-red stained porcelain white, it looked as if the damage was more than a nosebleed. But Harry was sure he was fine, he'd had something like this happen once before, when he was nine.

That sort of explained the dizziness.

Harry wiped away what he could, although his hands and the space between his nose and mouth was stained with new blood, and his nose kept pouring out the red liquid.

Sighing, all Harry could do was wait for this to pass. The occasional dripping sound of his blood hitting the sink was already driving him up the wall, and he didn't want to be standing up right now.

The sound of the door startled him, and he glanced in the direction of the noise, recognising Louis.

"Oh, shit.." was all Louis could say, taking in the scrunched up balls of bloodied paper and the sink slowly but surely being painted with Harry's blood.

"I know." Was all Harry could say, voice slightly nasally.

"Are you alright? Do you want me to get a chair? Or the guys?" Louis panicked, this much blood surely wasn't supposed to be leaving him.

"I don't know," Harry mumbled, starting to grab some more of the hand-towels as the bleeding seemed to be slower, "just wanna go home really."

"Yeah, okay." Louis breathed out, taking one more look at Harry before leaving to grab someone and letting them know that they should go home.

When the rest of the interview was rounded up, Niall, Liam and Zayn finished the questions quickly, whilst Louis sat with Harry. He was still concerned about the blood amount, and was adamant that Harry visit a doctor sooner rather than later.

The security team managed to get ahold of someone close by, and so when Harry's nose bleed at come to a stop, and he had cleaned up his mess the best he could, they filed into the van before making a stop to the doctors.

Harry was the most relaxed of them all, knowing it was just a thing that happened to him. He was fine now, still tired and a little drained from the blood, he could also have done with some water, but he was positive a good sleep would bring him back to one hundred percent.

And, the moment they arrived home, that's what they all did, wrapping up in the warmth of blankets, they all got some well-needed shut eye.

Thanks for reading, hope you liked it :)
Sorry for any spelling errors